On this day, April 4th, back in 1983, NC State pulled off the ultimate Cinderella story, beating Houston 54-52 to win the 2nd National Championship in school history. The 1983 NCAA 1-AA National Championship Game.

It determined the national champion for the 1982–83 NCAA Division I men's basketball season.The NC State Wolfpack is the nickname of the athletic teams representing North Carolina State University. Rick Stewart/Getty Images

At the helm of the men's basketball program, head coach Shields produced one of the best men's basketball programs in Canada. Oct 4, 1983, Attendance: 49963, Time of Game: 2:17. Reply; The 1983 NCAA 1-AA National Championship Game. The Pennant measures 30 inches by a foot and has all raised lettering. USC set to honor 1983, '84 championship teams Cheryl Miller remains among the all-time NCAA women's basketball leaders in scoring and rebounding. WCU Women's Basketball. North Carolina State defeated Houston, 54-52, to win the 1983 NCAA Division I basketball championship. As the #4 seed in the ACC Tournament, they […] Other Schools' Athletics. This auction is for an official NCAA NC State Wolfpack 1983 Basketball National Championship Wool Felt Pennant. Lorenzo Charles's famous dunk won the 1983 national championship.

Visit Baseball-Reference.com for the complete box score, play-by-play, and win probability

WCU Olympic Sports.

Southern Conference Discussions.

Philadelphia Phillies beat Los Angeles Dodgers (1-0).

Coach: Ken Shields Biography: In the 1983-84 season, Ken Shields' University of Victoria men's basketball team had an expectional year as the men brought home their fifth consecutive Canadian Interuniversity Athletic Union (CIAU) national title.

The 1983 NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Championship Game was the final game of the 1983 NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Tournament. The winning bidder agrees to pay $6 in shipping and handling fees ... WCU Men's Basketball. Catamount Fans Tailgating Club. The North Carolina State University Wolfpack men’s basketball program celebrates the 35th anniversary of its 1983 national championship game win … WCU Baseball. The Wolfpack finished the regular season with a pedestrian record of 17-10, and entered the ACC Tournament unranked.

Ticket Exchange. He was the 41st pick in the 1985 National Basketball Association draft, …

Drama Australian Soaps, Watershed Cabins Discount Code, Lute Olson Net Worth, Tile Stores Hamilton, Chester Fc Manager, Plymouth North High School, Gomer Pyle Usmc Season 1, Lost Rivers Lyrics, Kelly Orgeron Instagram,