I first saw Bamboozled as a 15-year-old, in April 2001, at the Ritzy Cinema in Brixton, south-west London, and it threw me for a loop. Create Account Sign In. Overview Overview Related Related. share. Bamboozled is occasionally draggy, preachy, and self-important -- but, like Lee's best films, it's also passionate and forceful. Lee supplies a commentary for the DVD, which also features a making-of documentary, deleted scenes, music videos, a gallery of artwork created for the movie, cast/crew filmographies, and DVD-ROM content. Watch Bamboozled 2000 Full♡Movie Online Free HD Title: Bamboozled Genre: Comedy, Drama, Music Stars: Damon Wayans Savion Glover Jada Pinkett Smith Michael Rapaport Streamnow Bamboozled … Overview.

Bamboozled follows the black TV executive Pierre Delacroix (Damon Wayans) as he develops a blackface minstrel show that he thinks will expose the racist attitudes of the media but only winds up feeding into and inflaming that racism. See more. A protective father masquerades as an automatic doll in this bonkers interwar comedy. Bamboozled. Comedy 1919 35 mins Silent. Watch for free. Copyright © 2017 FC2; Terms of Use | Copyright | Privacy Policy | About | EULA 4 comments. Bamboozled Movies: Black TV exec Pierre Delacroix pitches an offensive show to the network, in the hope of confronting America with its racism, and … Bamboozled definition, to deceive or get the better of (someone) by trickery, flattery, or the like; humbug; hoodwink (often followed by into): They bamboozled us into joining the club. Log in or sign up to comment on this video. Doing a paper on the movie Bamboozled, please help :) I am writing a paper on Bamboozled and it obviously is going to have to deal with race, but I cannot think of a good thesis or subject or anything, please anyone that can help out leave any ideas in the comments.

Cybernetic Control Model, Annual Weather In Bellevue Wa, Umpqua National Forest, Baalbek Roman Ruins, + 18moreTakeoutBend Burger Company, Laughing Planet, And More,