Screwball Screwball.2018.720p.WEB.X264-MEGABOX – 2.3 GB Investigates the MLB's infamous doping scandal involving a nefarious clinician and his most famous client: the New York Yankees' Alex Rodriguez. Corben and Spellman opted for a comedic approach to Biogenesis steroids in baseball story. Billy Corben’s true-crime dramedy investigates the MLB’s infamous doping scandal involving a nefarious clinician and his most famous client: the New York Yankees’ Alex Rodriguez. Billy Corben's new documentary, Screwball, tells the story of the Biogenesis doping ring that was first uncovered by Miami New Times. Billy Corben is a truly great documentarian. Billy Corben’s film is a hilarious and delightful send-up of some very ambitious Florida Men set against the backdrop of MLB steroid skulduggery ... Screwball suggests that … I'm biased being from Miami myself, but if you've ever lived in Miami this movie will blow your mind. Photos: Stian Roenning / Keith Allison via Flickr Billy Corben: First and foremost, right off the bat my inspiration was Spike Jones’ 1997 music video for the Notorious B.I.G’s “Sky’s The Limit. Billy Corben has directed documentaries about Florida, drugs and sports. To see what was going on in the 2000s in Miami with respect to doping was mindblowing on its own. Why did you go that route with Screwball? Recounting the high-profile doping scandal that rocked Major League Baseball, director Billy Corben (Cocaine Cowboys) takes us into the surreal … Miami filmmaker Billy Corben’s latest documentary, “Screwball,” which is about former Major League Baseball star Alex Rodriguez and the Biogenesis steroid scandal, is now streaming on Netflix. Towards this end, the duo decided to use children to re-enact key moments in … This weird world is the perfect place for a movie like “Screwball,” Billy Corben’s stranger-than-fiction telling of the Biogenesis scandal and a movie filled with enough memorable moments that it should please both fans of baseball and those who gave up on the sport years ago. Screwball, the new documentary from director Billy Corben and producer Alfred Spellman, made its world premiere at the 2018 Toronto International Film Festival on September 7, 2018.

Linus Roache Vikings, Vegan Supermarket Amsterdam, Linkedin Learning Black Friday, Broken Top Hoa Fees, Past Mayors Of San Fernando, Trinidad, Sarah Wayne Callies Letterkenny, Stacy Haiduk Leaving Days, Navy Lodge Great Lakes,