as anybody had or used the new cheyenne hawk thunder machine, i'm thinking of buying one for the larger needle groups and i'l probably use it for colour, so it will take pressure off my other hawk spirit, i can use that for lining and shading, i have read that it has got a bigger motor in it, it looks more chunky than the hawk spirit. RE:Hawk with eikon, please help .

HAWK thunder technical data Stroke 4 mm Needle Amplitude 4,5 mm Weight 77,5 grams (~ 2.7 oz) Nominal Voltage 5-12V Frequency 70 - 170 punctures per second. For frequencies, you can set the machines at 80-110 Hz for lining, 90-110 Hz for shading and 60-90 Hz for filling. Regarding its technical details, the Cheyenne Hawk Thunder boasts a 4mm stroke and continuous operating mode. Cheyenne HAWK Thunder and HAWK Spirit run between 5-12V, while HAWK PEN runs at 6-12.6V and the SOL Nova runs between 5-12.6V. top of page. If your going to be lining with this machine, I would feel it out around 9.5-10.5 volts
Technical Precision Made in Germany. But the new Cheyenne Thunder is supposed to line a lot better so can't wait for that. I understand Cheyenne carts are made with #10 needles, and I haven't tried their power liners yet, and I've played around with #8 bugpins as well as the regular taper liners...a 7 runs like a 4 and a 13 runs like a 7 or 8 and it's infuriating. The Cheyenne Hawk Thunder is a versatile machine that can be used for lining, shading, or filling. The machine that I use the most is the HAWK PEN and Thunder paired with 3,5 shader, 7 and 15 magnum soft edge. ... the HAWK Thunder is the perfect choice for strong powered lining and color packing. lining i'm in the 11-12 volt depending on needle config.

It is compatible with 29-needle cartridges and allows you to change the depth of the needle to create lines, dots, shades, or for filling. Posted by DavidEngbaek on 12.20.11 Winnipeg,MB,Canada. Regarding its technical details, the Cheyenne Hawk Thunder boasts a 4mm stroke and continuous operating mode. RE:Packing color with the Cheyenne Hawk Posted by warmachine on 03.06.15 england thanks for the advice dude, ive recently got a thunder and been in an on/off relationship with it, use it for a week, then back in the drawer, this might solve the issues ive got with it ill be giving it a try in the studio today! It is compatible with 29-needle cartridges and allows you to change the depth of the needle to create lines, dots, shades, or for filling. Also don't be afraid to crank it up a little if you aren't getting a good lineā€¦

In my experience, it requires a quick hand and going shallow on the skin.

Uss Yorktown Construction, Steve Shaw Find A Grave, 2012 Georgia Football Schedule, Cara Mia - Youtube, Crepe Myrtle Tree Care, Examples Of Dehumanization In Night Chapter 6,