Don't Hold The Wall - TEN (Acapella) by officiallyten published on 2014-02-25T22:05:03Z. Product ID OP125519. SoundCloud. Don’t Hold The Wall (feat. Uh la la la la la Dance, don't hold the wall Dance, don't, don't hold the wall Dance, don't hold the wall Dance, don't, don't hold the wall. It was written and produced by Timberlake, Timothy "Timbaland" Mosley and Jerome "J-Roc" Harmon, with additional writing from James Fauntleroy. this <3. Don't Hold The Wall by Justin Timberlake Hope this is ok, it looks to just be this simple but I haven't checked all through the song since it's quite long. "Don't Hold the Wall" by Justin Timberlake sampled A Word to the Wives. This I Promise You.

About Don't Hold the Wall "Don't Hold the Wall" is a song recorded by American singer-songwriter Justin Timberlake for his third studio album, The 20/20 Experience (2013). Watch the video for Don't Hold the Wall from Justin Timberlake's The 20/20 Experience (Deluxe Version) for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Da-da-dance, don't hold the wall [Hook: Timbaland] Dance, don't hold the wall Dance, don't, don't, don't hold the wall Dance, dance, don't hold the wall Da-da-dance, don't hold the wall [Verse 2] I think I heard what you said He's not what you thought and you're fed up I heard your girlfriend tell you, you could do better, Well, I'm the best ever 57:03. "A record of the entry may be seen at Wikipedia:Recent additions/2013/May. Timbaland) Sözleri. Don't Hold the Wall! "Don't Hold the Wall" is a song recorded by American singer-songwriter Justin Timberlake for his third studio album, The 20/20 Experience (2013). 1080p HD. I Want You Back. Alby Daor - Don't Hold Back. Stream Don't Hold The Wall - TEN (Acapella) by officiallyten from desktop or your mobile device. I love me some JT. BB code. It contains both old and new JT and I really enjoy it. I’m especially smitten with his song “Don’t Hold the Wall.” It’s about a guy inviting a girl to dance.

Sailing. Seriously. Sobre Don't Hold The Wall "Don't Hold the Wall" es un disco de baile, trata de ese momento en el que sacas a esa chica a la pista de baile. Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. Similar Piano Sheets. Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2014. 5 130 views. Create & stream a free custom radio station based on the song Don't Hold the Wall by Justin Timberlake on iHeartRadio! Link to this video. I have to say that this is my favorite song on the 20/20 Experience. Embed code. Verified Purchase.

Sign up now or log in to get the full version for the best price online." He calls her from the comfort of a dark corner to the dance floor. Don’t Hold the Wall. Timbaland) ( Türkçe Çeviri ) [Hook 1: Timbaland] Dance, don’t hold the wall Dans et, duvara tutunma. Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2014. Y es una especie de antítesis de 'Got to Give It Up' de Marvin Gaye, porque esa canción, si consigues la letra, es realmente sobre lo tímido que era y cómo no quería entrar en la pista de baile. Sheets Product ID HL266583. The beat is fun and its a great song that makes you want to dance. It was written and produced by Timberlake, Timothy "Timbaland" Mosley and Jerome "J-Roc" … The beat is fun and its a great song … One of my dreams is to be Justin Timberlake’s backup dancer. It contains both old and new JT and I really enjoy it. Don't Hold the Wall! Tearin' Up My Heart 'N Sync. Watch the video for Don't Hold the Wall from Justin Timberlake's The 20/20 Experience (Deluxe Version) for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Read more. Where you running to? Girlfriend. Uh la la la la la Dance, don't hold the wall Dance, don't, don't hold the wall Dance, don't hold the wall Dance, don't, don't hold the wall. Helpful. I have to say that this is my favorite song on the 20/20 Experience. Timbaland) Çeviri – Justin Timberlake – Don’t Hold The Wall (feat. Dance, don’t, don’t, don’t hold the wall Dans et, hayır, hayır, duvara tutunma. Genre Justin Timberlake Comment by kikiiekaputri. column on 26 May 2013 (check views).The text of the entry was as follows: "Did you know ... that the song "Don't Hold the Wall" by Justin Timberlake is a mix of hip hop, Bollywood and Bhangra music? Please don't hold the wall tonight We're gonna do it all So please don't hold the wall tonight Dance C'mon baby dance with me Take my hand Get on the floor Come on baby dance with me Please don't hold the wall Please don't hold the wall tonight We're gonna do it all So please don't hold the wall tonight Where you running to?

Vince Kath And James Wattpad, Ramayana Animated Movie In English, Does Tori Die In Home And Away 2020, Where Is Lebanon On The World Map, Gedit Color Schemes Editor, Oster Blender Blades, Kocaeli University Ranking, Duke Realty Orlando,