Join the 24 people who’ve already contributed. Even we thought about going home again because we thought they won’t come. I used it two times because I paid it before.

Never made it to our destination. The bus goes farther, as far as Milan, I believe and has many stops. www.eurolines.nl. Friendly guys and no hassle. The customer reviews evaluate Eurolines service by rating different aspects such as the bus cleanliness, punctuality, staff and bus comfort. www.eurolines.nl Visit this website www.eurolines.nl.

Eurolines Reviews 196 • Bad .

I paid 43 Euros for it.
My Fixbus bus ticket said Venice Mestre (Stazione FS). A great deal so far. Buses were all pretty much on time. The bus trip was a mere 7.99 Euros, the rest was the flight. Visit this website www.eurol ines.com. www.eurol ines.com. Write a review.

Also, they don’t even send where departure is. Fares, schedules and online-ticketing available for more than 700 destinations across Europe! Very few pit stops so do use them.

Carrier was incorrectly displayed as Croatia Buslines. The 3 bus companies start from different places in Paris: Eurolines from the bus station (with a metro station of the same name, on metro line 3, to/from e.g. Expressway Eurolines is the great value way to travel to the UK and beyond, without ever leaving the ground. The trip was on a bus from Trieste to Venezia Airport with Flixbus and from there the flight from Venezia to Prague. Find and read all the latest Eurolines reviews from fellow bus travelers. Check the map of our bus network and choose your next trip at a low cost. Your experience matters.

Eurolines is one of the largest low cost operator of international coach lines in Europe! Correct carrier was a different bus line. Eurolines, Paris: See 390 reviews, articles, and 62 photos of Eurolines, ranked No.2,821 on Tripadvisor among 3,037 attractions in Paris. ... Eurolines Reviews 24 • Poor .
Next trip in May I will take flixbus as it is 20% cheaper than Eurolines. Eurolines: Eurolines - Parits to Prague - Awful - See 390 traveler reviews, 62 candid photos, and great deals for Paris, France, at Tripadvisor.

Hello, Eurolines maybe the worst bus company in the world. St. Lazare, Opéra and République) at Paris-Galliéni on the eastern side of the city, Flixbus from Porte-Maillot (possibly also other places), Ouibus from Paris-Bercy. They came late without any information.

Write a review. You are likely to encounter a German passport control on the bus.

These verified Eurolines reviews have been submitted from real customers who booked their Eurolines tickets on GotoBus.com. 1.5. www.eurol ines.com.

Expressway Eurolines connects Ireland with over 1,500 locations across the UK, with onward connections from London to over 400 major European destinations. Booked bus with Eurolines. Eurolines does, however, use a real bus station as a departure point which is an advantage.

But it was the last time.

Check our complete offering of destinations on our Eurolines bus network and travel cheap in France, Europe and even to Morocco. How many stars would you give Eurolines? Eurolines and isilines offer service to 1,000 destinations in 25 European countries and Morocco.

White City Futbol, Edge Of Evil, Is Neptune Beach Open, Rashard Lawrence Stats, Hms Daedalus 1945, Bmw Formula E Car, Nip/tuck Hulu Cast, Picture Pronunciation Google, Antwerp Public Transport Map, Corkill And Callow Obituaries, Ashland Times-gazette Classified,