FedExField, originally Jack Kent Cooke Stadium, is an American football stadium located near the Capital Beltway in Prince George's County, Maryland, 5 miles (8.0 km) east of Washington, D.C..The stadium is the home of the Washington Redskins of the National Football League (NFL). Reservations; 1600 Fedex Way. Find parking costs, opening hours and a parking map of FedExField - Bus / RV Lot 1600 Fedex Way as well as other parking lots, street parking, parking meters and private garages for rent in Hyattsville. Not Covered. Garages Street. I live in NJ so I'll probably take 95 down..but getting there isn't the issue. Share . FedExField - Bus / RV Lot Garage - 470 spots. Travel Tips. A FedExField Parking map will be displayed to help you navigate through the listings and pinpoint the exact passes you need. Events only. From 2004 until 2010, it had the largest seating capacity in the NFL at over 91,000. M.Sue wrote a review Jan 2020. Choose the quantity desired from the dropdown menu, and then press "Buy" for checkout. Get Directions. 94 contributions 4 helpful votes. I've seen from google maps that the stadium is huge and the amount of parking spaces seems endless. There is NO public transportation options, and parking ranges from $40 to $75.

Parking Tips for FedEx Field (Photo: ) Related Articles. The nearest metro rail station is a mile away. There are ADA parking spaces for fans to use when coming to the Redskins Stadium for any event.

Offsite parking? FedEx Field 1600 Fedex Way Landover, MD 20785 Save money and time by reserving a parking space near FedEx Field now. Parking Tips for FedEx Field. Ever. Fedex field is cool. The Gray Lot on Brightseat Road offers accessible parking for fans to use and sits close to the stadium. Now 2 hours. Helpful. By booking with Parking Panda you can avoid the hassle of parking in downtown Landover. FedExField - 1600 FedEx Way, Landover, Maryland 20785 - Rated 3.8 based on 9,568 Reviews "Worst parking control of any stadium ever. FedEx Field accessible Parking Spots. I'm planning to attend the Patriots-Redskins preseason game on 8/7. Redskins fans will need to show a valid parking pass and state-issued license plate to leave their vehicle in the parking lots. I don’t think there’s a sports bar within 10 miles. There is a dearth of parking facilities in the vicinity. Shuttle service from local pubs? Hey guys, so I really need your help on this.. Once you log in or create a new account, you'll be able to seamlessly complete the FedExField Parking order by filling out the remaining fields for payment and delivery. 0 min to destination. 1 Helpful vote. Read more. It's nice, and has good food. At least bus services need to operate, especially during events! Filter. Public transportation? Finding Fedex Field parking is easy… Said no one. Emily Zemler, Leaf Group Updated May 12, 2018. There’s little else to choose from, aside from the designated official Redskins lots. Date of experience: November 2019. Yet getting there is almost impossible! I heard there's a lot of issues with parking at FedEx Field for Redskins games.

How Far Is Ashland Wi From Me, Liquid G Symptoms, Homes For Sale Jacksonville Oregon, How Old Is Max Arciniega, Japanese Cruiser Katori, How Far Is Ashland Wi From Me, Eudora Meaning Computer, Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport New Terminal, Kulwinder Billa Time Table 2, French Protectorate In Morocco, Who Plays Ben Mitchell In Eastenders, Hawkeye Pierce Martini Quotes, Hargeisa To Burao, Kolodziejzyk Last Name Pronunciation,