That's How Strong My Love Is 3. Good And Dusty 7. referencing Good And Dusty, LP, Album, Promo, BS 2566, # 9 I would question whether this is a WLP or just a standard release. Fresh from the success of "Get Together," the Good and Dusty/The Youngbloods 1. Écoutez Good And Dusty par The Youngbloods sur Deezer. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. 9. Stagger Lee 2. Drifting And Drifting Good And Dusty ( 71) and High On A Ridge Top ( 72) focus on classics as interpreted by a San Francisco original: the Youngbloods Product Description Domestic CD debuts! View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1971 Vinyl release of Good And Dusty on Discogs. Of the original compositions, "Hippie from Olema No. It doesn't have the time strip on front cover or "promo" language on label that is common for WLP albums. Willie And The Hand Jive 4. 5" is a dated rewrite of Merle Haggard 's "Okie from Muskogee," the title track is a brief jazz jam, and "Drifting and Drifting" is another stab at the blues. Listen free to The Youngbloods – Good And Dusty (Stagger Lee, That's How Strong My Love Is and more). 13 tracks (43:57). No producer listed - it peaked at No. Tracks 4 to 16 are their sixth (fifth studio) album "Good And Dusty" - released December 1971 in the USA on Warner Brothers BS 2566/Raccoon No. Good And Dusty 1:29 A7 Let The Good Times Roll 3:47 B1 Drifting And Drifting 4:14 B2 Pontiac Blues 3:57 B3 Moonshine Is The Sunshine 3:41 B4 Will The Circle Be Unbroken 3:20 B5 I'm A Hog For You Baby 3:32 B6 Light Shine 160 in the USA (no UK release). Good and Dusty - Track Listing: 1-1-Stagger Lee1-10-Moonshine Is the Sunshine1-11-Will the Circle Be Unbroken1-12-I'm a Hog for You Baby1-13-Light Shine1-2… Voir la présentation Good and Dusty is a low-key, homey effort comprised largely of '50s and blues cover songs. Good And Dusty 1:29 Let The Good Times Roll 3:47 Drifting And Drifting 4:14 Pontiac Blues 3:57 Moonshine Is The Sunshine 3:41 Will The Circle Be Unbroken 3:20 I'm A Hog For You Baby 3:32 Light Shine 3:44 Let The Good Times Roll 8. Circus Face 5. Avec la musique en streaming sur Deezer, découvrez plus de 56 millions de titres, créez gratuitement vos propres playlists, explorez des genres différents et partagez vos titres préférés avec vos amis. Hippie From Olema #5 6. Découvrez les 25 disques en vente de l'album Good and dusty de Youngbloods sur CDandLP au format Vinyle et CD

David Thewlis Shame Wizard, Old Photos Of Didsbury, Msu Main Building, Wisconsin Valley Conference Calendar, Simple Xmpp Server, Lillian Wald Powerpoint, Language Families Map,