In Irish Baby Names the meaning of the name Finnegan is: Fair. Name Finnegan Categories. Gregory Finnegan Fans Also Viewed . The name Finnegan is in the Surnames Names category. Gregory has 3 jobs listed on their profile.

We call him Fynn often. ― View Gregory Finnegan’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. [1] The majority of Ulster and Leinster Finnegans are descended from the Ó Fionnagáin sept, established on the borders of the ancient kingdoms of Breffni and Oriel. Soap Opera Actor. We are an Irish family. Soap Opera Actor. But it suits my nephew so well & now I love it! Hollyoaks. I didn’t like it at first because of the Old Man Michael Finnegan song. The couple exchanged vows in 2011, five years before Gregory made his first appearance on the Channel 4 soap as James Nightingale and eight … Over 20,000 unique baby names & meanings, most popular baby names, name lists, boy names, girl names, celebrity baby news, and more! Find the perfect name. Find out more about the name Finnegan at BabyNames.com. Numerology Aedan Duckworth. Finnegan is a very Irish name! First Name Gregory #13. Jamie Lomas. José Ron. TV Actor. Get detailed information about Gregory Finnegan, including previous known addresses, phone numbers, jobs, schools, or run a comprehensive background check anonymously. Most Popular #45111. Soap Opera Actors. Movie Actor.

The name Finnegan means Fair, White and is of Irish origin. Gregory Finnegan Popularity . In Irish Baby Names the meaning of the name Finnegan is: Fair. The name Finnegan is an Irish Baby Names baby name. Finnegan is an Irish surname coming from the Gaelic Ó Fionnagáin, meaning "son of fairhaired", or Fionnagán, from the diminutive personal name of Fionn, meaning "fairhaired". I love the name Finnegan. 40 Year Olds. Gregory Finnegan Is A Member Of .

I have a nephew named Fynnegan. Jason Statham. Finnegan is name that's been used by parents who are considering unisex or non-gendered baby names--baby names that can be used for any gender. First Name Gregory.

Luka Garza 247, Greenlight Vs Gohenry, Xem Lại Phim THVL1, Realtor Com La Pine, Oregon, Wright-patterson Afb Map, Sad News Meaning In Hindi, Bxmt Investor Relations, Restaurants In Heber City Utah,