Not solely because the previous Netflix special Jerry Not Seinfeld was a staunch reminder that nostalgia can carve a very comfortable getaway for 1990s comedians, but also because, at this stage in your career and by how you interact with your audience, you feel it’s rather below you to churn out an hour of stand-up for the people over at Netflix. Jerry Seinfeld's New Netflix Special Puts His Comic Life Into Perspective After more than 40 years in the business, Seinfeld revisits the clubs where he got his start. No, Jerry, I don’t think I would be.

Jerry Seinfeld returns to his stand-up roots in a breezy Netflix comedy special. In advance of the sure-to-be hilarious hour-long, the streaming giant and modern go-to comedy platform has just released a new trailer, which can be viewed above. Everybody starts somewhere. Jerry Seinfeld said in a recent interview that this Netflix special – 23 Hours to Kill – may be his last stand-up show. Under different circumstances, Jerry Seinfeld’s new Netflix special, 23 Hours, might be something of a let down.

Jerry Seinfeld: 23 Hours to Kill (new on Netflix from Tuesday) is it, and boy is it a breezy delight. That's a shame, as there's much to enjoy here, even if he is retreading some old ground. Yet in a world living at arm’s length, the old trivial observations that are Seinfeld’s stock in trade suddenly feel as comforting as a mediocre meal at a convenient corner diner.

You can see Seinfeld’s latest material by watching the new hourlong standup special “Jerry Seinfeld: 23 Hours to Kill,” which just dropped on Netflix on Tuesday.

Season 1 Review: Hopefully, our current sorry state as a civilization will have the luxury of getting back to laughing at these trivialities anew. King of observational comedy Jerry Seinfeld will release his new stand-up special Jerry Before Seinfeld on Netflix on later this month.

The comedian breaks no new ground, braves no uncharted territory.

Air Mauritius Baggage Allowance, 1980 National Championship Coke Bottle, Deutschland 89 Uk Air Date, Tiaa Bank Field Seating Chart, Ashland Ky From My Location, Bcs Conference Michigan, Wechat Work For Windows 10, Restaurants In Murrieta, When Will Soap Operas Return,