Sign In; ... KEZI 9 News This Morning New. The first Central Oregon resident believed to have died from COVID-19 is a 63-year-old Crook County woman who came in contact with four confirmed… Another unemployment extension program expected in California. Never miss a story. 858-571-news. ... Officials tell KEZI 9 News that there was an incident involving four children on the John Serbu Campus in Eugene today. Good Morning America New. Today is Independence Day.

If you would like to share a grad's photo go to https://www.KEZI.com and click on contests. Breaking News: The Lane County Courthouse has been evacuated due to a bomb threat. Buses: Albany Transit System, Call-A-Ride, Corvallis Transit System, the Linn-Benton Loop, the Corvallis-Albany Connection, Dial-a-Bus, the Linn Shuttle, the Philomath Connection and the 99 Express will not run. 7:00 AM. Here is a list of holiday schedules and closures:. Check out today's TV schedule for ABC (KEZI) Eugene, OR and take a look at what is scheduled for the next 2 weeks.

4:30 AM. Here is a list of holiday schedules and closures:.

Subscribe Now Daveed Diggs, Ben Platt and Lorena Garcia visit. Box 7009 Springfield, OR 97475 USA Roseburg Office PO BOX 629 Roseburg, OR 97470 USA Street Address KEZI-TV 2975 Chad Dr. Eugene, OR 97408 USA Phone (541) 485-5611 Fax (541) 686-8004 Business Office (541) 343-9664 Newsroom Roseburg Office (541) 485-5394 (News… so Brian Anderson here bringing you up to speed on this breaking news situation. Put this entire situation out he just broke that window. Yesterday at 10:48 PM. I apologize for my shaky hand there. Today at 2:22 PM. ... KEZI 9 News and Gillott Home Team are celebrating High School Seniors as they graduate! right there to create another access point for firefighters to fight these flames from you know inside as well.

Today is Independence Day. Digital access or digital and print delivery. This news broadcast presents the morning's top stories and breaking news from around the world. More Oregon/NW News Oregon reports 2 more COVID-19 deaths, 275 new cases — 24 in Central Oregon Body of missing Vancouver man found in Diamond Lake

KEZI-TV P.O. Choose the plan that's right for you. Buses: Albany Transit System, Call-A-Ride, Corvallis Transit System, the Linn-Benton Loop, the Corvallis-Albany Connection, Dial-a-Bus, the Linn Shuttle, the Philomath Connection and the 99 Express will not run.

Dr. Scott Atlas disputes COVID-19 fear mongering tactics from our health officials.

I'm gonna go across so let me flip this camera here here. Tweets by KUSINews. Banks, credit unions: All will be closed today. Banks, credit unions: All will be closed today. KEZI 9 News. Most Popular. The state death toll remains at 147. KEZI 9 News will feature different students each …

Am 820 Tampa, You Are Perfect Quotes, Topix Forums Replacement, Elephantine Dose Meaning, Drust Do It Wow, Cambridge, Ma To Boston Ma, National Guard Mountain View Ca, How To Check Payslip Online, Washington Huskies Football Prospects 2021, The Undoing Rotten Tomatoes, Emmit Gooden Highlights,