Madge Dorita Sinclair (née Walters; April 28, 1938 – December 20, 1995) was a Jamaican actress, best known for her roles in Cornbread, Earl and Me (1975), Coming to America (1988), Trapper John, M.D. About. Married to Elza Shanks on November 15, 1913. Coming to America. She was married twice, and had two sons with her first husband, Royston Sinclair. She is most remembered for Trapper John MD. Actress Born in Jamaica #2. James Earl Jones played her husband King Jafe Joffer in the film Coming to America. Jamaican Actress Madge Sinclair was born Madge Dorita Walters on 28th April, 1938 in Kingston, Jamaica and passed away on 20th Dec 1995 Los Angeles, California, USA aged 57. Complete Madge Sinclair 2017 Biography. and I must tell you, I have learned so much about the blogging world that I am jealous you kids have many more years to enjoy it than I do! Madge Sinclair is best remembered for her portrayal of Kunta Kinte's wife, the house slave Belle whose only child, Kizzy, is sold to another plantation owner in the epic television drama Roots (1977). Madge Sinclair (Queen Aoleon) Everett Collection; Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage. Madge G. Sinclair Well hello there! When Madge Sinclair left her sons and her husband in Jamaica and headed to America in 1968, to seek her fame and fortune, a cousin castigated her for ”greed.” After all, she already had all a woman was entitled to. Madge Sinclair Popularity . Madge Sinclair was previously married to Dean Compton and Royston Sinclair. Madge Sinclair Is A Member Of . Although she says that it was a life-threatening illness that… Madge Sinclair … Madge Sinclair Bio/Wiki, Net Worth, Married 2018 Madge Dorita Walters-Sinclair (28 April 1938 – 20 December 1995) was a Jamaican American actress. Madge Sinclair was born in Kingston on Thursday, April 28, 1938 (Silent Generation generation). Who better to match the kingly James Earl Jones than Jamaican actress Madge Sinclair, who … Mother of Georgia Louise, Carmen Hildred, John M., and Betty Jo Shanks. (1980–1986), and the ABC TV miniseries Roots (1977). Most Popular #64782. and as the voice of … Madge Sinclair is best known for her roles as the take-no-mess Queen in Coming To America and as “Belle,” the devoted wife of “Kunta Kinte” in the miniseries, Roots, but Madge has also made a big impact with many other roles in the 1970’s movies Cornbread, Earl, and Me, Convoy, and Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home; and also in the 80’s TV show, Trapper John M.D. First Name Madge #1. I am Madge Geraldine Sinclair, a 77 year old Braud from Kansas City, MO. Associated With. Daughter of Thomas Hamilton Sinclair and Hattie Alice (Houpt) Sinclair. The Lion King. She is best known for her roles in Cornbread, Earl and Me, Coming to America, Trapper John, M.D., and the ABC TV miniseries Roots. She is 81 years old and is a Taurus. Madge Sinclair Family, Childhood, Life Achievements, Facts, Wiki and Bio of 2017. Sinclair also voiced the character of Sarabi, Mufasa's wife and Simba's mother, in the animated feature film The Lion King. Her final film role was the voice of the Lion Queen in Disney's "The Lion King" (1994).A capable and versatile businesswoman as well, Sinclair was an art dealer, chairwoman of the women's clothing manufacturer, Madge Walters Sinclair Inc., and owner of the Action Income Tax Service. I have been doing this site for a year now (my how time flies, especially at my age!) When Madge Sinclair left her sons and her husband in Jamaica and headed to America in 1968, to seek her fame and fortune, a cousin castigated her for ''greed.''

Iowa Men's Basketball Schedule, Garden Cottage To Rent Near Me, Find Device Details From Mac Address, Pataskala Ohio To Columbus Ohio, The Stepfather (2018), Grapevine Rowing Club, Shopping In Grants Pass, Oregon, Jonathan Creek Series 6, Sweden Empire Flag, Religion In Chad,