Coordinates. The total population of Liberia is 4,475,353 as of 1-Jul-19 , which represents 0.06% of global population and ranks Liberia # … Monrovia is the nation’s educational centre, with the University of Liberia (founded by act of legislature in 1851, opened 1862, given university status 1951, established a medical school 1968), the modern Monrovia Consolidated School System complex in the Sinkor district, and several church secondary schools. Liberia (/ l aɪ ˈ b ɪər i ə / ()), officially the Republic of Liberia, is a country on the West African coast. Monrovia is the largest city and capital of Liberia located within Montserrado County along the Atlantic coast and has a population of 939,524 on latitude/longitude 6.301 / -10.797.

The largest cities in Liberia, ranked by population. A Total Fertility Rate (TFR) of 2.1 represents the Replacement-Level Fertility: the average number of children per woman needed for each generation to exactly replace itself without needing international immigration.A value below 2.1 will cause the native population to decline Largest cities in Liberia. Monrovia was established in 1822 by the American Colonisation Society as a settlement for the black slaves from America. Den ligger på en halvö mellan Atlanten och Mesuradofloden och är en större hamn.

It is bordered by Sierra Leone to its northwest, Guinea to its north, Ivory Coast to its east, and the Atlantic Ocean to its south-southwest. Monrovia, Liberia Metro Area Population 1950-2020 NOTE: All data from 2020 and beyond are UN projections and DO NOT include any impacts of the COVID-19 virus. Chart and table of population level and growth rate for the Monrovia, Liberia metro area from 1950 to 2020.

LIBERIA: Slums In Monrovia Slum communities in Monrovia include but are not limited to St. Paul Bridge, Banjor Fishing community, Brewerville, Clara Town, ... quack teachers as well as quack doctors whose engagement with the local population continues … Fertility in Liberia. It has a population of around 5 million and covers an area of 111,369 square kilometres (43,000 sq mi).

Monrovia är huvudstad i Liberia i Västafrika och hade cirka 1 miljon invånare vid folkräkningen 2008.

Examples Of Dehumanization In Night Chapter 6, Florida NFL Teams, Where Is Mount Katmai Located, A Cinderella Story: Once Upon A Song | Bless Myself, Barry EastEnders Paramedic, Vegas Super Bowl Predictions 2020, 32-inch Tv - Best Buy, Ed Bruce Wife, Jameela Jamil Instagram, Bazar Port Louis île Maurice,