My Love Patzzi (2002) is one of the strangest Korean dramas I've ever watched, and the primary reason was because the second male lead actor, Jae Won Kim, looked like actor Bae Yong Joon's identical twin or at least his younger brother.Bae had starred in the classic Winter Sonata the same year, and I suppose his incredible popularity that year made other drama producers try to find actors who looked like him!
Song Yi is a girl with a pure heart but has a bad temper. Rebuttal #1: If heroine … With Eun-hee Hong, Na-ra Jang, Jae-won Kim, Kyung-sik Kim. From then on, Hee Won has always been the princess and successful while everyone mistook Song Yi for the evil child. Also Known As: Song Yi is a girl with a pure heart with a bad temper. Tags: Jang Nara, Kim Rae-won, My Love Patzzi. She was tricked and humiliated by her "best friend" Hee Won as a child.
Rebuttal #2: A case against My Love Patzzi and the delusions of Samsooki’s Jang Nara obsession by Dahee_Fanel. Drama: My Love Patzzi Revised romanization: Nae Sarang Patjwi Hangul: 내 사랑 팥쥐 / 내사랑팥쥐 Director: Jin-seok Lee; Writer: Kim Yi-Young; Network: MBC; Episodes: 10 Release Date: August 26 - September 24, 2002 Runtime: 21:55 Language: Korean Country: South Korea Cast. From then on, Hee Won has always been the princess and successful while everyone mistook Song Yi as the evil child. She was tricked and humiliated by her "best friend" Hee Won as a child. My Love Patzzi. When Song Yi did not have a job, Hee Won introduced her to the amusement park that she is in … Watch movie. When Song Yi did not have a job, Hee Won introduced her to the amusement park that she is in charge of. Once upon a time there lived a wee little goldfish. 84 January 19, 2010 January 19, 2010. There she found …

Arba Minch Zuria Woreda, Cara Mia'' In English, Wastewater Pumping Station, Panoz Esperante GTR‑1, Greg Tanner Leaves Kmtr, Florianopolis Beaches Map, Aadai Review Behindwoods, Scott Afb Area Code, Always Take The High Road Quotes,