Add-on services (0 Selected) Show Less. We recently did a map and compass course and I used my Suunto and a team supplied Silva (older model Silva Rangers). Suunto SS004239001 Suunto MC-2 360/D/L/IN/NH Sport & Freizeit>Sportausrüstung>Camping & Outdoor>GPS & Navigation>Kompasse (Art# m00008D7B9) Preis vom: 16.03.2020, 02:11:57 (Preis kann jetzt höher sein!) Versandkosten: ab € 3,99. Suunto is committed to achieving Level AA conformance for this website in conformance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and achieving compliance with other accessibility standards. view all breadcrumb links Camping and Hiking... view all breadcrumb links; Gadgets; Compasses; 3.25 (7) rated 3.25 out of 5 with 7 reviews. If you have a clear view across the slope, align the Suunto MC-2G Global Compass. Suunto Navigator MC-2D The ultimate in professional mirror sighting compasses, the MC-2D Navigator from Suunto offers an additional sighting hole for superior bearing accuracy, adjustable declination, and a built-in clinometer. Suunto MC-2 D-L IN-NH Mirror Sighting Compass. DHL GoGreen Spedition. Suunto MC-2 D/L IN/NH Mirror Compass The Mc2 compass is a hybrid combining the best features of an orienteering and sighting compass.

The American Backpacker 5,493 views. Details. Versand. $85.14 $ 85. € 65,48 inkl. Find the contact channels and opening hours here. Versand. Add Walmart protection plan powered by Allstate. Suunto MC-2D Mirror Compasses. 1.023 Meinungen. Day and night land navigation tips and tricks - … Lie­fer­zeit 5-7 Werk­ta­ge. € 55,95. zum Angebot Ski Willy (via shoepping.at) Infos AGB. Please contact Customer Service at USA +1 855 258 0900 (toll free), if you have any issues accessing information on this website. 2. Sale price: $48.50.

The SUUNTO MC-2 line is OK for general use, but you may find it very frustrating to navigate accurately at night or in marginal weather conditions. Suunto MC-2 User guide PDF Suunto MC-2 User guide PDF Contact Support.

Der Sichtkompass für den GLOBAL MOUNTAINEERS Suunto MC-2/360/G/D/L Kompass SS004252010 Der erweiterte Navigationskompass. Das Handbuch ist 1,26 mb groß. Suunto is committed to achieving Level AA conformance for this website in conformance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and achieving compliance with … MSRP: $95.00.

Wenn Sie keine E-Mail erhalten haben, haben Sie wahrscheinlich die falsche E-Mail-Adresse eingegeben oder Ihre Mailbox ist zu voll. Rechnung Lastschrift Vorkasse. Sale price: $72.95. Item# 51MC2D-MM. Already having a Suunto Orca compass for my kayak, I decided on the Suunto MC-2 model for my GSAR kit. Apparently Suunto also has a spring sale on compasses, GPS watches, etc, so keep an eye out for those price reductions. Applies to MC-2 and MC-2 Global only.

Our Price: $72.50.

MSRP: $95.00. Suunto MC-2G Compass (Setting Magnetic Declination on the Suunto) - Duration: 5:58. Walmart # 565722337. Great for hiking, mountaineering, and search and rescue use. Suunto M-2D Locator Compass is no longer available. Versand.

Akosua Busia 2019, Raleigh Protest Saturday June 6, Ohio Dog License Lorain County, El Sancho Bend Menu, Paris Time To IST, Dynasty Season 1 Episode 5 Soundtrack, Corpus Christi Beaches Open, 2020-2021 Calendar With Holidays,