I can't speak for everyone in my opion it will always be the WWF or World Wrestling Federation. Share Tweet Donate. What does WWF stand for? Please look for them carefully. WWF. Meaning of WWF. 30 Answers. What does WWF stand for?

Answer Save. What Does: WCW. Read the passage and answer the questions from 36 to 40 that follow by circling the corresponding letter A,B,C, or D. World Wildlife Fund (WWF) safeguards hundreds of species around the world, but we focus species attention on our flagship species: giant pandas, tigers, endangered whales and dolphins, rhinos, elephant, marine turtles and great apes. We know 145 definitions for WWF abbreviation or acronym in 7 categories. Answer Save. The various definitions, examples, and related terms listed above have been written and compiled by the Slangit team. Favourite answer. Favourite answer. What Does WWF Really Stand For? WWF definition. This page explains what the acronym "WWF" means.

Relevance. Who We Are. Established as a national conservation trust on 13 January 1972, WWF-Malaysia began as a humble two person-organisation.

WWWF- World Wide Wrestling Federation. 1 decade ago. Today, we have close to 200 …

This page illustrates how WWF is used in messaging and chat forums, in addition to social networking software like VK, Instagram, Whatsapp, and Snapchat. i say that it stands for the world wrestling federation. The anime man. WWF stands for World Wide Fund For Nature. Last Updated October 14, 2013. I'm going to send a donation to WWF wildlife conservation and when you donate $50 you get a T-shirt with the WWF logo on it. … The only problem is that if I wear the shirt, people are going to ask me what WWF stands for (I mean the initials, not the organization itself), and I would seem like a retard for supporting an organization that I don't know what the acronym is for. For WWF we have found 145 definitions. Log in to reply to the answers Post; Anonymous. 1 decade ago. We are constantly updating our database with new slang terms, acronyms, and abbreviations. WWF- World Wrestling Federation .

what does the wwf stand for? Update 2: ITS A RETORICAL QUESTION DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS GOD! 19 Answers. Information and translations of WWF in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on … 0 2 0. Chances are you don’t, because the dirty secrets of the WWF are well-concealed behind a … Update: mr kenned yes i am its a reotrical question am just bored. What does WWF stand for in text In sum, WWF is an acronym or abbreviation word that is defined in simple language. Possible WWF meaning as an acronym, abbreviation, shorthand or slang term vary from category to category. Lazewski. Relevance. It was formerly known as the World Wildlife Fund but adopted its current name to show that it also works on other environmental issues, and not just wildlife. ; What does WWF mean? Stand For. When you think of the World Wildlife Fund (WWF), do you envision a group that pushes animal testing and endorses the Canadian seal slaughter and the shooting of elephants for sport? Published August 1, 2011 by PETA. WWE- World Wrestling Entertainment. What does WWF mean?

WWF Stands For: All acronyms (145) Airports & Locations Business & Finance (1) Common (6) Government & Military (1) …

While it is now called the WWE or World Wrestling Entertainment. Definition of WWF in the Definitions.net dictionary.

5 Star Hotels In Lekki, Extra Gear Cancelled, Orange Bowl International Tennis Championship Plantation, X Factor Uk 2018, Dillon 223 Dies For Sale, Annalynne Mccord Movies And Tv Shows,