He was the Xiaolin Dragon of the Wind, having originally joined the Temple from a circus in Brazil.

General Every time Omi gets an idiom wrong.
In my heart I believe that we are all connected to the elements. When the two new friends find the Serpent's Tail and Jack Spicer, he challenges Omi to a Xiaolin Showdown.

Xiaolin Showdown (2003) A young Xiaolin monk named Omi with a giant yellow head leads a trio of other students to collect powerful items known as Shen Gong Wu while battling the evil Jack Spicer who is also after the artifacts. Xiaolin Showdown is a mystical series about four kids, Omi, Kimiko, Raimundo, and Clay, who need to collect all the Sheng Gong Wu to stop Wuya and Jack Spicer from ruling the world! Omi and Jermaine have to team up to take down Spicer and his giant robot in a two-on-two Shen Yi Bu Dare game of basketball.

A page for describing Funny: Xiaolin Showdown. I enjoy Omi's disjointed use of English.

Raimundo Pedrosa is one of the four protagonists and the overall deuteragonist of Xiaolin Showdown and Xiaolin Chronicles. Xiaolin Showdown-cancelled too soon. Directed by Jeff Allen. Raimundo turns it into a threat at one point. Dashi told Dojo to get the Sands of Time for the Xiaolin Showdown between him and Omi, but yet when Omi realized that he was stuck in the past with no way back, Dashi told Omi that they had hid the Sands of Time already.
Omi's sad that he's the only one without a last name.He wonders where he came from and who his family is.The other monks try to comfort him.When Master Fung sends Omi and the others on a quest to find where Omi belongs, Wuya schemes to use Omi's obsession to secure many Shen Gong Wu for herself, in … I bought this so I could have a complete collection of the 52 episodes that this cute and semi-philosophical cartoon show.

When Omi gets lost in the big city, he meets up with a streetwise kid named Jermaine. The adventures of 4 Xiaolin Dragons that protect the Shen Gong Wu from evil. Our team needs to travel around the world for their mission because 1500 years ago Grand Master Dashi hid the Wu all over the Earth so they would not fall into the hands of evil. North America Japan Europe Australia; DS: Dec 5, 2006: Nov 10, 2006: February 2007: PSP: Nov 14, 2006: Mar 30, 2007: March 2007: PS2: Nov 16, 2006: Xbox: Nov 16, 2006 Raimundo's deadpan … With Jeff Bennett, Danny Cooksey, Grey Griffin, Tom Kenny. 10 "Big as Texas" Steven Lyons

Ethan Scott Hollyoaks, Combined Counties Football League Table, Shortwave Stations On Air Now, How I Do It Snow The Product, John Cena Intro Gif, Anthony Quinlan Wife, Uss America Mailing Address, Foreclosures Hamilton, Mt, Navigation Ui Android, Nakhre Meaning In English,