I look for trouble and i found it son Straight down the barrel of a lawman's gun I tried to run but i don't think i can You make one move and you're a dead man friend Ain't living long like this Ain't livin' long like this Ain't livin' long like this, am I baby Ain't livin' long like this Ain't livin' long like this, am I baby They say we get litty daily I say that we're living crazy With all of this liquor drinking I bet that my liver hate me Fuck what all them bitches thinking Time to get the shifter cranking I been living … Ain't living long like this Can't live at all like this,can I baby? Ain't Livin' Long - (Jelly Roll x Struggle Jennings) - YouTube Grew up in Houston off the wayside drives Son of a carhop and some all night dives Dad drove a stock car to an early death All I remember was a drunk man's breath Ain't living long like this Can't live at all like this,can I baby? I been living life on thin ice And I been figure skatin' ... [Verse 3: Jelly Roll] And I ain't livin' long like this You know the story how the wheel goes 'round Lyrics to 'I Ain't Living Long Like This' by Waylon Jennings.

Sarah Feuerborn Harbaugh, Hotel Du Lac Cotonou, Best Uga Football Players 2019, 999 San Bernardino Rd, Upland, Ca 91786, Family Matters Season 2 Episode 18, Province Of Córdoba, Youth Soccer Player Rankings 2020, Fargo Movie Netflix Cast, Total Film Movie, Stephanie Mcintosh Neighbours, Edda Göring Daughter,