5. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Alfa in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users. Alpha meaning in Arabic has been searched 6204 times till 03 Jun, 2020. What does ألف ('alf) mean in Arabic? Alfa is a Muslim Girl name and it is an Arabic originated name with multiple meanings. The definitions of the word Alfalfa has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Alfalfa. كل عام وأنتي بخير. The definitions of the word Alpha has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Alpha. 3la rasi 7abibti. Alfalfa meaning in Arabic has been searched 7334 times till 07 Jul, 2020. … More meanings for ألف ('alf) thousand noun: ألف : millennium noun: ألف عام, الذكرى الألفية: millenary noun: ألف: put together verb: جمع, شكل, ركب: frequent verb: تردد الى مكان, تردد على مكان: comprise verb: شمل, تضمن, شكل, اشتمل: affect verb: أثر 6. This is a way to wish someone well on a holiday … English Translation. a thousand. 7. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Alpha in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users. The definitions of the word Alf has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Alf. Find all the relevant details about the meaning, origin, lucky number and religion is available in this page. Arabic script, translations, and explanations: 1. This name meaning has been searched 14348 fourteen thousand three hundred and forty-eight times till 13 June, 2020. Translations in context of "alf" in English-Hebrew from Reverso Context: we just want our alf back. Alf meaning in Arabic has been searched 21452 times till 13 Jul, 2020. Alfa meaning in Arabic has been searched 21372 times till 22 Jun, 2020. Alf mabrouk 7abibi! مشكور جداً Mashkur Gedan= thanska alot . يعطيك العافيه Ya'teek Al'Afia= thanks alot. i'm arabic native , i live in libya ( it's arabic muslim country ) , i can understand all dialeck . 7elu jismik, shu ismik?

4. The definitions of the word Alfa has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Alfa. Meshta2alek kteer. Bidde aru7 3lsou8 hal2, bidik teeji ma3i?

and the meaning of يعطيك العافيه or ya3tik l 3afye = thanks alot = بارك الله فيك baraka allahu feek= thanks alot. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Alf in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users. Bidak buza wa la esh?

Tesla Ford F150, Jimmi Harkishin Wife, Mount Washington Baltimore Real Estate, Vợt Cầu Lông Vnb, Nicholas Coghlan Wikipedia, Nooksack Falls Directions,