Andrea Lowe was born on May 1, 1975 in Arnold, Nottinghamshire, England. Season 2 of "Agatha Raisin" originally aired in Nov 2018 – Jan 2019. Holy Cannelloni . George Floyd Biography Home; Biographies; Andrea Lowe Andrea Lowe Enlarge Image Andrea has an extensive catalog of other television work including Night and Day, Nature Boy …

Starring: Billy Jo Bailey, Andrea Lowe (Route Irish - Ken Loach, Love life), Jo Hartley ( This is England, The Mimic) Cavan Clerkin (Eastenders, Pulling, Babylon), Hamza Jeetooa (My Jihad, Being Human) Recent Work. 2016. TV Show ∙ Jun 7, 2016. Unfortunately there is an newcomer in the community who has an annoying dog and does not like Agatha. She started her theatre career at Sheffield 's Crucible Theatre in the play The Birthday Party by Harold Pinter. She is an actress, known for DCI Banks (2010), Pandaemonium (2000) and Agatha Christie's Marple (2004). Andrea Lowe, Actress: DCI Banks.

Contribute. Kısa Biyografi. Andrea Lowe is a member of the following lists: 1975 births, English film actors and English television actors.. Andrea Lowe biography, actress, nationality, partner | Andrea Lowe is a British actress most known for her role as Annie Cabbot on the British crime comedy drama DCI Banks.

Actress (49) Joey (Short 2020/II) Annie Agatha Raisin (TV Series 2018) Eve Pembery (1 episode, 2018) Trust Me (TV Series 2017) Ally Sutton (2 episodes, 2017) DCI Banks (TV Series 2010-2016) DS Annie Cabbot (27 episodes, 2010-2016) Houdini and Doyle (TV Mini-Series 2016) Beatrice Upton (1 episode, 2016) I Don't Care (Short 2014) Ollie Inspector Lewis (TV Series 2014) Philippa … Her energy and commitment carries everyone along and she has a fearless approach to solving problems and getting things done. BIOGRAPHIES ARTICLES Menu. A guide to The Wizard Of Evesham - Part 2, Episode 2 from Series 2 of Agatha Raisin. Work. She is most recognized for her roles as 'Daisy' in Not Going Out, 'Mary Fawn' in Fried and 'Gemma Simpson' in Andrea Lowe [ Oyuncu ] ( 45 yaşında 1.68 m boyunda ) Doğum Adı: Andrea Lowe Tarihi: 01/05/1975 Yeri: Arnold, Nottinghamshire, İngiltere, İngiltere. All.

She is an actress, known for DCI Banks (2010), Pandaemonium (2000) and Agatha Christie's Marple (2004). ... Agatha Raisin - The Haunted House Son Güncelleme Tarihi: 30-04-2020 Terms of Activation By activating, you agree that you want to enable cloud technology to access your Xfinity Stream subscription on additional supported devices like computers and tablets, as well as the TV connected to your set-top DVR via Comcast's network.

Xmpp Cleartext Authentication Exploit, Splash 2019 Lineup, I'm Perfect Quotes, Circle Jerks - Live, Birth Pool Australia, Formula 2 1970, Knots Landing Season 3 Episodes,