These apartments have the amenities your looking for like heat included and at affordable prices that will give you at least one less bill to worry about and make relocating a breeze. 2 Units Available. Max Price. Just choose a property type from the links below or at the top of the page to start your search. For two-bedroom apartments for rent in Bangor, ME Keystone has units available at our Ledgewood Apartments that will suite all of your needs. Ohi-113 Lincoln Street Assisted Living Facility. 818 Ohio St Bangor, ME 04401.

$830.
1 Bed • … Apartments for Rent in Bangor, ME Nestled alongside the Penobscot River, Bangor has been Maine’s Queen City since its incorporation in 1834. Search 26 Rental Properties in Bangor, Maine. Bangor is a small city in Maine with approximately 32,000 residents. Find Bangor apartments, condos, town homes, single family homes and much more on Trulia. Apartments Near Fourteenth Street School . At an average age of just under 40, the city's population is younger than most cities in Maine. Grades 9-12 | Public. Residential Commercial Storage Make your rental process easy with B&L Property Management. Whether you are looking for an apartment, townhome, condo, or single-family house to rent, ForRent.com delivers …

Apartments Near Bangor High School.

favorite this post Jul 7 A Landlord Who Cares / Great Tenants / Renovated Apt $830 1br - (Lewiston) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Beds. More filters. 885 Broadway. Reach out to schedule a visit of the apartments at 678 Union St in Bangor, ME. $825. Great Schools® James F. Doughty School. Contact Property (207) 922-3275. $950. Schools. Bangor pays homage to its rich past as a logging hub with a statue of Paul Bunyan in its quaint downtown area on Main Street, which is also brimming with an array of locally owned shops and restaurants in charming brick buildings.

We found 120 Apartments for rent in Bangor, ME. 224 14th St. Grades PK-3 | Public. Great Schools® Bangor High School. ... favorite this post Jul 7 single-occupancy efficiency apartments $450 1br - 250ft 2 - ... (Bangor) hide this posting restore restore this posting. No matter what type of property rental you're looking for in the greater Bangor area, B&L has you covered, from residential to commercial and storage spaces.
1 / 4. 3D Tour. Maine; Bangor; Apartments for rent in Bangor, ME. Preview floor plans, view amenities, and compare rentals to find your perfect place. 1 / 17. ForRent.com provides you with the most comprehensive list of rentals so you can find your perfect home. Find Apartments for Rent in Bangor, Maine. Updated 3 days ago. 2 Beds • 1 Bath.

NEW Tour from Home. maine apts/housing for rent - craigslist. No Rating. Bangor, ME 04401.

Apartments X; Clear All; 34 Properties.

Fourteenth Street School. Young professionals account for a higher percentage of the population here (18%) than nationally (15%), making it a great place to transition into adulthood. Ohi-113 Lincoln Street Assisted Living Facility is a … $925+ 15. Sort by: Best Match. 8/10.

Cedarwoods Apartments. 14 N High St .

Restaurants In Mechanicsville, Va, Pangasinan Weather Update Today, What If You Are My Boss Chinese Drama Ep 6 Eng Sub, Claire Rushbrook The Split, How Old Is Patty Weaver, Chicago Med'' It May Not Be Forever Cast, Courage Of Your Convictions Quote, Kellie Bright Husband,