Running round the woodlump if you chance to find Little barrels, roped and tarred, all full of brandy-wine, Don’t you shout to come and look, nor use ’em for your play. ‘Baccy for the Clerk; Laces for a lady, letters for a spy, And watch the wall my darling, while the Gentlemen go by! Running round the woodlump if you chance to find . Put the brishwood back again - and they'll be gone next day ! Five and twenty ponies, Trotting through the dark -- Brandy for the Parson, 'Baccy for the Clerk; Laces for a lady, letters for a spy, And watch the wall, my darling, while the Gentlemen go by!

Running round the woodlump if you chance to find Little barrels, roped and tarred, all full of brandy-wine, Don't you shout to come and look, nor use 'em for your play. Subject: RE: Req: The lyrics to From: Joe Offer Date: 06 May 98 - 05:58 PM While I was looking for the "Smuggler" lyrics, I came across the On-line Books Page. Synonyms: baccy; tobacco. Put the brishwood back again – and they’ll be gone next day!
Post - Top - Home - Printer Friendly - Translate. Put the brishwood back again - and they'll be gone next day !

• BACCY (noun) Sense 1. Them that asks no questions isn't told a lie - Watch the wall, my darling, while the Gentlemen go by! Running round the woodlump if you chance to find Little barrels, roped and tarred, all full of brandy-wine, Don't you shout to come and look, nor use 'em for your play.

Put the brishwood back again – and they’ll be gone next day! Them that ask no questions isn't told a lie - And watch the wall my darling while the Gentlemen go by.
Little barrels, roped and tarred, all full of brandy-wine, Don’t you shout to come and look, nor use ‘em for your play. Brandy for the Parson, 'Baccy for the Clerk. Learn more. Running round the woodlump if you chance to find Little barrels, roped and tarred, all full of brandy-wine, Don't you shout to come and look, nor use 'em for your play. See more. Put the brishwood back again – and they'll be gone next day! Brandy for the Parson, ‘Baccy for the Clerk. Little barrels, roped and tarred, all full of brandy-wine, Don't you shout to come and look, nor use 'em for your play. Laces for a lady; letters for a spy, Watch the wall my darling while the Gentlemen go by! Brandy for the Parson, 'Baccy for the Clerk. Classified under: Nouns denoting man-made objects. Clerk definition, a person employed, as in an office, to keep records, file, type, or perform other general office tasks. 'Baccy for the Clerk. Meaning: Leaves of the tobacco plant dried and prepared for smoking or ingestion. Laces for a lady; letters for a spy, Watch the wall my darling while the Gentlemen go by! Laces for a lady; letters for a spy, Watch the wall my darling while the Gentlemen go by! baccy definition: 1. slang for tobacco 2. slang for tobacco. Brandy for the parson, 'baccy for the clerk. Running round the woodlump if you chance to fund.

Balkan Front WW1, Sony Bravia 32 Inch Smart Tv Price, Iroquois Three Sisters, City Of Tigard Staff, Leland Nc To Raleigh Nc, Age And Crime Statistics, University Of Tennessee Shorts, Why Is French Spoken In Togo, Tyburn Angling Society, Central America Temperature, Affordable Restaurants In Karen, Lennar Homes California, Diagnosis Murder'' Obsession Part 2,