Lyrics to 'Backroad Song' by Granger Smith.

Out here cruising to a backroad song I feel the wheels like a melody, like a radio dialing in strong C'mon, c'mon sing along, sing along to my backroad song (Ooh-ooh-ooh) (Ooh-ooh-ooh) I hit the brakes for an old New Holland, hammer down and pass him on up The breeze smells … I love the rythmn of an old gray black top, 33's just whistling bye, steer the wheel one handed on a two lane hugging that line.

Barbwire fence carving out a hillside, cutting holes in the midday sun, like a postcard framed in a windshield covered in dust. Out here cruising to a backroad song I feel the wheels like a melody, like a radio dialing in strong C'mon, c'mon sing along, sing along to my backroad song Ooh ooh ooh Ooh ooh ooh I hit the brakes for an old New Holland, hammer down and pass him on up The breeze smells …

I got the windows down, No one else around singing ohhhh freedom is the miles I'm rolling on

Oklahoma Gymnastics Coach, Red Mountain Lake, Sterling Silver Bangles Wholesale, Learn Off By Heart, The Ditch Band, Doug Liman Wife, Geodis Wilson Tracking, Black Hills High School, How I Met Your Mother Season 3 Episode 16 Watch Online, Sheridan From 'listen To Your Heart Instagram,