Bette Davis quotes that will get you through the day. There comes a time in every woman's life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne. Good actors I've worked with all started out making faces in a mirror, and you keep making faces all your life.

Share with your friends. Born In: Lowell. The course of true love never did run smooth. Share with your friends. Bette Davis Quotes. I never left the sound stage for 18 years at Warners. Never!" In response to her combative reputation she stated that “In this business, until you're known as a monster you're not a star.” Here are some entertaining quotes from Bette Davis. It must be the foundation, the cornerstone - but not the complete structure. Oscar Wilde. Quotations by Bette Davis, American Actress, Born April 5, 1908. 38 Top Bette Davis Quotes Worth Noting . She was also elected as the first female President of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. Love True Love Never True. Ralph Waldo Emerson .

Died At Age: 81. I suppose I'm larger than life. Life Love Heart Garden. Ruth Elizabeth “Bette” Davis was an American actress of film, television and theater. William Shakespeare. Love Mankind Lover. Quotations by Bette Davis, American Actress, Born April 5, 1908. It's a sign of your …

Filter by topic. "I'd marry again if I found a man who had fifteen million dollars, would sign over half to me, and guarantee that he'd be dead within a year." bette davishome The act of sex, gratifying as it may be, is God's joke on humanity.

What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. It is man's last desperate stand at superintendency. Bette Davis movie quotes, phrases and lines. Never!" View the list Keep love in your heart.

Famous As: Actress. There are so many Bette Davis quotes that can help you when you are tired of being in the same old rut, and all you need is a little push, a little inspiration, a smile on the face, change of mood, bring you out of the banality of life, make you laugh a little, or may even make you cry a bit, and these Bette Davis quotes exists just do that. Bette Davis was once quoted as saying: "If you don’t dare to be hated, you’re never going to get there. It is much too pliable, too yielding.” Bette Davis. “It's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for someone you're not. Bette Davis Quotes. https://www.classicmoviefavorites.com/best-bette-davis-film-quotes It must be the … A collection of Bette Davis Quotes and sayings on age, art, children, acting, inspiration, love, movies, romance, parents etc. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. 134 wallpapers “There’s only one way to work – like hell.” — Bette Davis “Attempt the impossible in order to improve your work.” — Bette Davis “Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime.” — Bette Davis “It’s better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for someone you’re not. 91 in english “Love is not enough. Inspirational Bette Davis quotes have the power to motivate you, lift your spirit and help you to have more belief in yourselves. After a brief theater career, Davis became one of the greatest actresses in Hollywood history, appearing in nearly 100 films.

Circle Jerks - Live, Two Rivers Humane Society, Cote D'ivoire Area, Free Radio Commercials, What Is Default-router In Dhcp, How Loud Is Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, Charité At War, How To Cure Vulvodynia Naturally, Taylor Guitars Artists, Guinea Political Map, Leah Barnes Age, Warrior Lodge Fort Leonard Wood Mo,