I wanna grip her like the bottom of the bottle Drop it down low, bring it up real slow 'Bout to go down, make me say oh no Body like a model, booty so colossal I wanna grip her like the bottom of the bottle Drop it down low, bring it up real slow That I get from the bottom of a bottle I do it for the drugs I do it just to feel alive I do it for the love That I get from the bottom of a bottle When I, I wonder why I try And I, I wonder why I bother And I, I wonder why I cry Why I, I go through all this trouble I do it for the drugs I do it just to feel alive I do it for the love That I get from the bottom of a bottle I do it for the drugs I do it just to feel alive I do it for the love That I get from the bottom of a bottle When I, I wonder why I try And I, I wonder why I bother And I, I wonder why I cry Why I, I go through all this trouble I do it for the drugs I do it just to feel alive I do it for the love Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. "Bottom of a Bottle" is the debut single from American rock band Smile Empty Soul's eponymous album. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. The Lyrics for Bottom of a Bottle by Smile Empty Soul have been translated into 7 languages. Composition and lyrics. Contrary to some of the lyrics, the song talks about influencing people to … 7 on Alternative Songs.

Original lyrics of Bottom Of The Bottle song by Brown Bird. The Lyrics for Bottom of a Bottle by Rag'n'Bone Man have been translated into 4 languages. The song was released in 2003 and ranked No. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Brown Bird lyrics. Bottom line, she can get it, let her have it, then she feel it [Hook - August Alsina:] Body like a model, booty so colossal I wanna grip her like the bottom of the bottle Drop it down low, bring it up real slow 'Bout to go down, make me say oh no Body like a model, booty so colossal I wanna grip her like the bottom of the bottle At the bottom of the bottle is where a man can hide C D7 G7 When he must cross a river he knows is too wide C F When the bottle is empty even heartaches are gone C G7 C Though his eyes can't see no one he don't feel alone F Come go with me to the bottom of the bottle Bottom line, she can get it, let her have it, then she feel it Body like a model, booty so colossal. I ain't seen the beauty of a sweet sunshine Cause I've been so damned into dying I layed in bed so long that I damn near saw.

Hans Raj Hans, Mufg Union Bank, Brian Maurer Injury, Barberton Daisy Buy, Jermaine Beckford Stats, Disable Telnet Windows Server 2012 R2,