Bottom of the Bottle Girl unknown A girl that is a 5 to 5 .5 (barely passing) that when you reach the "bottom of the bottle " you would engage in sexual acts with. Bottom of a Bottle Lyrics. bottom of the barrel and bottom of the heap Fig.

Tagged: No tags, suggest one. yeah shes not really hot but she is totally … This song is about a man who takes drugs constantly and is told by his girlfriend that he has drug issues and he needs to quit.

Bottom-feeder definition is - a fish that feeds at the bottom. He gets love from the "Bottom of a bottle," which means he empties a whole bottle of drugs, leading him to be a major druggie… The song was released in 2003 and ranked No.

Smile Empty Soul: Bottom of a Bottle Meaning. "Bottom of a Bottle" is the debut single from American rock band Smile Empty Soul's eponymous album. Composition and lyrics.

Been scared and lonely I've asked myself is something wrong with you My girlfriend told me I need some time alone to deal with issues But something makes me carry on It's difficult to understand Why I always wanna fly I do it... » Nobody has submitted an interpretation for this song yet. the location of persons or things of the very lowest quality; someone or something of the lowest quality. (The fruit at the bottom of a barrel of apples is likely to be bruised from the weight of the other apples.) 7 on Alternative Songs. The phrase often occurs in scrape the bottom of the barrel, meaning “to use the least desirable elements” (because one has no choice), as in Bringing up that minor legal point proves that you're scraping the bottom of the barrel… He doesn't take her advice, and they break up.

Brockton Ma 9 Digit Zip Code, Deer Park, Tx News, Athens Beach Resorts, Chelsea Apartments Nyc Craigslist, Uss Chancellorsville Captain, Weekend At Bernie's Justwatch,