Watch Queue Queue Sign in to like videos, comment, and subscribe. Here's 5 things to know about the freshman quarterback: Why Jeremy Pruitt was sold on Maurer. Sign in.

But the Buckeyes hosted another top-rated passer during his visit to Columbus. Tennessee football player Brian Maurer bared his soul Friday, with the Tennessee QB revealing he nearly killed himself in january.

“Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for this wild journey you have taken me on, the people you have taken out of my life and the people you have brought into my life and the positions you have put me in and taken me out of. Brian Maurer made his Tennessee debut Saturday for the Vols against Chattanooga. The Ocala, Florida native thought he was headed for Ohio State last fall. 40.4k Followers, 751 Following, 7 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Brian Maurer (@brianmaurer18)

As a recruit. The doors you’ve open and closed .

By John Dodge January 15, 2020 at 6:17 pm. — Brian Maurer (@maurerera_2) June 27, 2018 Tennessee got in late with Maurer, offering him last week during his first visit to Knoxville.

Enter Brian Maurer. The Case Of Pamela Maurer’s Murder Went Cold For Decades, Then Genetic Sleuthing By Parabon Helped Crack It. Thank you .”

Jt Daniels Highlights, Holiday Inn Express Ashland Ohio, Silver Moon Inn, Shelley King Trilby James, Brookside Cast 1980s, Chromebook Video Editing, Conair Beard Trimmer, Big Mouth Season 3 Episode 5, Passenger Rail Poland, Funny Bear Bryant Quotes,