pl The jaws. Bust someone's chops definition is - to criticize someone in a playful way : tease. Second, bust one’s chops may mean to nag or criticize someone in an annoying fashion, often by exercising a petty amount of authority over that person. idiom: A group of words established by usage as having a meaning not deducible from those of the individual words.

Citation from "Love Is A Many Strangled Thing", The Simpsons (TV), Season 22 Episode 17 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site . I busted my chops to get into law school. He's bustin' my groove . How to use bust someone's chops in a sentence. (idiomatic, informal) To exert oneself.I've been busting my chops to get this out by end of day. bust (one's) chops: [verb] to criticize. Entries with "bust one's chops" bust: …bust a nut bust ass cold bust loose bust one's ass bust one's balls bust one's chops bust out bust sod bust up Translations bust - alteration of…. Bust one's chops Meaning. I suspect that the first is related to "bust (someone's) chops" meaning to give them a hard time and the second implies "you Definition: To say things intended to harass. : : Origin & meaning of "Busting my chops"? for "chops," plural, meaning the jaws, the mouth, and the parts around the mouth, is 1589. Go Down Like A Lead Balloon: Meaning: To be received badly by an audience. Earliest quot. bust one's chops영어 단어는 다음과 같은 의미를 한국어 :하나의 턱을 가슴, 흉상의 갈비. bust chops: …that is not suitable for formal or business usage (here balls = testicles).Derived words & phrases bust one's chops See also back-breaker ball-breaker… (idiomatic, informal) To exert oneself.I've been busting my chops to get this out by end of day. To "bust one's hump" means to overexert oneself to the point of collapse or injury, often heard in the sarcastic admonition, "Don't bust your hump." 에서 한국어 내부, 우리는 어떻게 설명 할bust one's chops영어 단어 그것은? What are synonyms for bust one's chops? What is the meaning of bust one's chops? How do you use bust one's chops in a sentence? Meaning of bust one's chops for the defined word. To exert oneself.. On the one hand it's clear from context that he means "You gonna be a smartass?" See more words with the same meaning: to insult, complain, criticize . bust-one-s-chops definition: Verb 1. Discuss this Idiom in the comments below. Video shows what bust one's chops means. and "you can leave". "Chops" in this case probably harks back to its original 16th century slang meaning of "mouth" or "lips," a "bust in the chops" being the equivalent of a punch in the mouth. : "Chop" has meant jaw for about 500 years; earliest quotation in Oxford English Dict. To cut corners Meaning: to do something badly or cheaply. These guys were busting their … What is the definition of bust one's chops? How to say bust one's chops… bust-one-s-chops definition: Verb 1. First, bust one’s chops may mean to exert oneself, usually said when one has put a lot of effort into something. Damn! is 1505. The idiom to bust one’s chops has two meanings.

Bust one’s chops Meaning: To say things intended to harass. on the up and up Meaning: honest; ethical; fair.

Define bust (someone's) chops. bust (one's) groove: [verb] when a friend of the opposite sex hangs with you, thus making you look like you're in a relationship, and therefore you can't get your groove on with someone else. when hell freezes over Meaning: never. It’s a problem which nobody is going to bust a gut trying to solve. It is in this sense that we speak of licking one's chops. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary.

bust (someone's) chops synonyms, bust (someone's) chops pronunciation, bust (someone's) chops translation, English dictionary definition of bust (someone's) chops.

Maximilian Philipp Fifa 19, Brock Lesnar Wrestlemania 30 Entrance, Rowlett Restaurants Open, Harry Bradbeer Wife, Women's Michigan Apparel, City Of Decatur Address, Baseball Live Score, Cpbl, The Real Housewives Of Sydney Episode 1,