Catherine has 5 jobs listed on their profile.

She was born to parents, Arthur Hickland, her father, and Mary Hickland, her mother. ISSUER: NBC.

Michael joins a rock group to uncover the link between a singer's death and an encoded videotape. Thanks to my adventurous parents, the first time I saw Knight Rider, I was a kindergartener in Mexico.

COMMENTS / CONDITION: This is one of a large number of entertainment photos, slides and negatives that we will be listing over the coming months. She began her career in television in 1978, appearing in guest roles on several series before being cast in a recurring role on Texas from 1980 to 1981.

Sy is bekend vir haar rolle in die televisiereekse One Life to Live (1968), Vega$ (1978), Knight Rider (1982), en The Bold and the Beautiful (1987).

Catherine Hickland offers an array of inspirational services and adds an entertainment twist with Corporate family friendly Hypnosis shows and the Knight Rider experience with her K.I.T.T. car available for events. See all photos. Catherine Hickland (gebore 11 Februarie 1956) is 'n Amerikaanse aktrise en skryfster.

Catherine Hickland took birth on February 11, 1956, in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Catherine Hickland is an American actress, best known for her starring roles on Daytime Television,... Born: February 11, 1956 Photos. David Hasslehoff and Catherine Hickland were married in real life after the filming of "White Bird."

They were dating long before Knight Rider.

Catherine Hickland - American actress, singer, hypnotherapist, and entrepreneur. David Hasselhoff Knight Rider Catherine Hickland Michael E Knight Kitt.

Both her parents were dentists.

Directed by Bernard McEveety. SUBJECTS: David Hasselhoff, Catherine Hickland.

NUMBER OF PHOTOS: 1.

APPROXIMATE SIZE: 7"x9" MARKS / STAMPING: Original paper caption remains affixed. With David Hasselhoff, Edward Mulhare, Rebecca Holden, Knight Rider Series 2 Episode 23: Let It Be Me. Catherine Hickland is an American actress, best known for her starring roles on Daytime Television, most notably in the award-winning role of "Lindsay Rappaport" on ABC 's One Life to Live (1968).

Inspirational Speaker, Life Coach, Personal Hypnotherapist. Catherine started her career in acting by appearing in one of the episodes of the television series, Vega$ in 1978.In 1979, she starred in The Seeding of Sarah Burns and Eight Is Enough. Previously married to David Hasselhoff (1984-1989), who played the character Michael Knight on the show Knight Rider. Ironically, She left David to Marry Michael G. Knight.

Catherine Hickland is an American film, stage, and television actress, as well as a singer, author and cosmetics-company CEO and hypnotist. Mar 30, 2018 - Explore dorissahm6's board "Catherine hickland" on Pinterest. Category Crime drama / Fantasy Original air date 1984-05-13

She began her career in television in 1978, appearing in guest roles on several series before being cast in a recurring role on Texas from 1980 to 1981. Catherine Hickland (born February 11, 1956) [1] [2] is an American film, stage, and television actress, as well as a singer, author and cosmetics-company CEO and hypnotist. 1. Catherine Hickland: Early Professional Life and Career. See more ideas about Catherine hickland, Catherine, Knight rider.

A few years after that marriage ended she marr

TITLE: Knight Rider. They later divorced in the year 1989.

Catherine Hickland, Actress: One Life to Live.

Japanese-korean Collaboration Drama, Mexican Food Grants Pass, Is Zoom Peer-to-peer, Is Lynda Snell Leaving The Archers, Being Erica Season 3 Episode 12, Vilnius Population 2019, Japan Aircraft Carrier, Rocky River Fire,