Barry from Sauquoit, Ny On January 7th 1962, "My Boomerang Won't Come Back" by Charlie Drake entered Billboard's Hot Top 100 chart; and on March 11th it peaked at #21 (for 1 week) and spent 12 weeks on the Top 100... And on December 9th, 1961 it reached #1 (for 6 weeks) on the Australian Kent Music Report chart (it was succeeded at #1 by "Let There Be Drums" by Sandy Nelson)... Peaked at … FAVORITE (0 fans) Charlie Drake. "My Boomerang Won't Come Back" was a novelty record by British comedian Charlie Drake which became a hit on both sides of the Atlantic in 1961. With his small stature (5' 1"/155 cm tall), curly red hair and liking for slapstick, he was a popular comedian with children in his early years, becoming … My Boomerang Won't Come Back - Charlie Drake 1961 HQ Lyrics … Charlie Drake – My Boomerang Won’t Come Back In the bad, bad lands of Australia many years ago The Aborigine tribes were meeting Having a big pow wow We've got a lot of trouble, Chief On account of your son, Mac My boy Mac, why, what's wrong with him? My boomerang won't come back Your boomerang won't come back My boomerang won't come back One of these, My Boomerang Won't Come Back, became a modest h… read more … Charles Edward Springall (19 June 1925 – 23 December 2006), known professionally as Charlie Drake, was an English comedian, actor, writer and singer. Barry from Sauquoit, Ny On January 7th 1962, "My Boomerang Won't Come Back" by Charlie Drake entered Billboard's Hot Top 100 chart; and on March 11th it peaked at #21 (for 1 week) and spent 12 weeks on the Top 100... And on December 9th, 1961 it reached #1 (for 6 weeks) on the Australian Kent Music Report chart (it was succeeded at #1 by "Let There Be Drums" by Sandy Nelson)... Peaked at … My Boomerang Won't Come Back Charlie Drake Buy this song.

Is Tabitha From Passions Still Alive, Style Savvy: Fashion Forward Guide, Htv Vietnam Live, Superficial Knowledge Meaning, Jonathan Creek Series 6, Are Regal Moths Poisonous, 2018 Auburn Tigers,