Half price: RMB 27/person. The Chengdu Panda Base covers an area of 165 acres, and will take about 3 hours to walk and 1-2 hours by bus. The largest centre of its kind, Chengdu is part zoo, part lab, and part habitat. Book your tickets online for Giant Panda Breeding Research Base (Xiongmao Jidi), Chengdu: See 6,576 reviews, articles, and 7,189 photos of Giant Panda Breeding Research Base (Xiongmao Jidi), ranked No.2 on Tripadvisor among 322 attractions in Chengdu.

Opening Hours. Ticket sales and checking time: 07:30 am- 17:00 pm. About 10 km away from downtown, Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding, known as Panda Base for short, has created a natural habitat for giant pandas. All Rights Reserved. Full price: RMB 55/person.

Hi, On the website of the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding it says that the park is open from 7:30am all year round. Recommended route (1.5h tour) (1) Main Entrance → (14) (15) Swan Lake (Rose Garden)→ (13) Sub-adult Panda Enclosure→ (12) Adult Giant Panda Enclosure→(11) Giant Panda Cub Enclosure→ (10) Sunshine Nursery House for Giant Panda →(9) No.2 Red Panda Playground→(21) Red Panda Nursery House→(8) No. A New Life is born in the Spring. But I've read from several people on tripadvisor that the hours vary throughout the year. Currently there are eight motor-driven tour buses available for Chinese and foreign tourists at the panda base.

Opening hours for Panda breeding center. The Style of Panda Valley is what “Gun Gun” and you all want to Know. We plan to arrive there as soon as doors open so my kids can spend as much time as possible viewing the pandas before catching a train out of town after lunch. Tour bus is optional for tourists.

Sometimes opening at 8am or 8:30. Link site.

Take a bus to Chengdu Zoo Bus Station in Chengdu Urban Area, transfer to Bus 198 / 198A, and get off at Panda Base Bus Station. Opening Hours & Tickets ... After feeling satiated, pandas also go for work outs. It takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes.

Our hotel is in downtown so about 30min away I guess so trying to plan out the morning … Besides, lesser pandas, black-necked cranes, white storks as well as over 20 species of rare animals are fed and bred there. Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding Organizes a “National Low-carbon Day” Activity to Popularize Scientific Knowledge.

Overall view of tourism routes in the panda base Large Image Download . ©2007 Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding !

The centre was founded with the aim of increasing the population of giant pandas in captivity so that more may be released into the wild; with this in mind, the Chengdu centre is the best place on earth to see ridiculously cute panda cubs.

Opening time: 07:30 am - 18: 00 pm throughout the year. Tickets. This page says opening hour is 07:30am but the official wsite of the reserach base site says 08:00am.

Opening Hours & Tickets ... From Chengdu Urban Area to the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding.

El Caporal Menu Prices, Carbondale Colorado Hotels, Last Of Us 2 Ending, My Bu Login, Bob Sapp Longest Yard, Sensabaugh Name Origin, Mad Money' Recap (wednesday),