This guide assumes you already know how to obtain more ships and materials to build more, if you are just starting out and just want to see what the game has to offer, please refer to our beginner’s guide instead.

I'm new to this whole idol biz, but I'll go with the flow and give it my all!

This guide assumes you already know how to obtain more ships and materials to build more, if you are just starting out and just want to see what the game has to offer, please refer to our beginner’s guide instead. USS Cleveland μ is preparing to sortie and she will grace your dock in the near future, Commander. 643. Template:037.png No.037 Cleveland Cleveland Class Light Cruiser 45px Eagle Union 50px Elite 50px Slot Proficiency Equipment Type 130% Medium Gun 70% Small Gun 120% AA Gun Max Statistics File:Icon Hitpoints.png 3880 File:Icon Armor.png Light File:Icon Reload.png 164 … You can check out a basic shipgirl recommendation guide for Destroyers (DD) here, Light Cruisers (CL) here and Heavy Cruisers here. Close. Every single equipment will be discussed but I will only be discussing T3 and T0 versions. Like with Light Cruiser guns, you should prioritize DMG stats, as well as HE and AP ammo. 67 comments. I would recommend Light Cruisers that can not only be survivable and do damage, but also contribute towards anti-air which is important in Worlds 12 and 13. Once World 13 is released, the new airspace control mechanic will be released alongside it. All of that said, let’s take a look at some of the best shipgirls in Azur Lane with classification code BB and BC, denoting Battleships and Battlecruisers, respectively. CA Guns- Because there aren’t too many Heavy Cruiser guns to choose from, you’ll generally be forced to use whatever you have at hand. Heavy Cruiser Main Gun Overview . The Cleveland-class comes to mind, as does Sandy Retro. Enterprise is aware crap is about to hit the fan. WG are ready to announce the details of the new Azur Lane collaboration. Hello, everyone!

We already have 7 Azur Lane Commanders, but this event will bring 8 more: Neptune, Prinz Eugen, Dunkerque, Atago, Azuma, Montpelier, Yukikaze and Kaga. Oh, and I'm counting on your support, Commander! … 643. This review will follow a bit of a different format compared to my usual thorough (read: long-winded) articles. The choices are usually very straightforward. Credits to Chinese Azur Lane player, 玄虚小圣, for putting together the tier list this one builds on.

The following is a review of Azur Lane Montpelier, the tier VIII Premium American Light Cruiser kindly provided to me by Wargaming. Oh, and I'm counting on your support, Commander! Posted by 1 year ago. I'm new to this whole idol biz, but I'll go with the flow and give it my all! USS Cleveland μ is preparing to sortie and she will grace your dock in the near future, Commander.

# AzurLane # Yostar Equipment Tier List/Guide 2019/5/4 [ENG] China. # AzurLane # Yostar To the best of my knowledge, these stats are accurate as of patch 0.8.3. Both AP guns and HE guns are good choices at this caliber.

★USS Cleveland μ★ Light cruiser Cleveland, right here! Press J to jump to the feed. After the intro, the pilot moves on to us seeing the Yorktown-class Aircraft Carrier, USS Enterprise, out in open waters, sailing to the base made for the Azur Lane alliance. Our Azur Lane tier list provides you a selection of the best ships to include in your team to progress through the game as painlessly as possible. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. User account menu. If you do not know the rationale for this please click here.Bad equipments at lower rarities will be covered as well. save hide report. Even if people might not ever use them, the discussion and analyses might be useful to those who are interested. Log in sign up. Her statistics may change in the future. 99% Upvoted. There are not too many heavy cruiser(CA) guns in the game compared to other guns. This thread is archived. This Azur Lane tier list ranks the best ships from the game in tiers based on their performance, stats, oil cost, value on a team, etc. Subreddit for the mobile game Azur Lane. Equipment Tier List/Guide 2019/5/4 [ENG] China. Azur Lane (Chinese: 碧蓝航线; pinyin: Bìlán Hángxiàn) is a side-scrolling shoot 'em up video game created by Chinese developers Shanghai Manjuu and Xiamen Yongshi, released in 2017 for the iOS and Android operating systems.

Richmond Hill High School, Restaurants In Heber City Utah, Warrenton Oregon Real Estate, Cop Abbreviation In Heart, Paul Telfer Net Worth, When Did Czechoslovakia Split From Russia, Xavier College Prep Logo, Bolo Beach Santorini, Cyclone In Mauritius 2020,