The school has a 0.15002338634237605 acceptance rate ranking it #2 in Colorado for lowest rate of acceptance.Last year, 1283 out of 8552 applicants were admitted making Colorado College a very highly competitive school to get into with a low chance of acceptance for typical applicants. Yet, if you prioritize your studies and focus on time management, you will do well. The average SAT score composite at Colorado College is a 1385. Colorado Tech - Colorado Springs admissions is not selective with an acceptance rate of 100%. Located in Colorado Springs, Colorado, University of Colorado Colorado Springs is a mid-size four year public college offering both undergrad and graduate programs. Check out the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs acceptance rate, average SAT and ACT scores and other admission statistics.

Founded in 1965 and located at the foot of Pikes Peak, the University of Colorado Colorado Springs is the youngest of the three universities in the University of Colorado system. For the seventh year in a row, more than a quarter of the incoming class self-identify as students of color (31%) and eight percent are international students. Average SAT: 1385. I will admit that it is difficult to learn all of the material you need to succeed in only three and a half weeks. The acceptance ratio at University of Colorado Colorado Springs was 86.99% - 6,728 students were applied and 5,853 were admitted to the school. How hard is it to get into Colorado College and can I get accepted?

Colorado College is a Private not-for-profit, 4-year or above school located in Colorado Springs, Colorado and has a Carnegie Classification of Baccalaureate Colleges: Arts & Sciences Focus.

I have had a great experience at Colorado College pursuing a major in Molecular Biology with a minor in Human Biology and Kinesiology. It is one of the many schools College Consensus looked at and gave easy to understand scores so you can find the best colleges. All these combine to tell you what you scores are required to get into Colorado College. The entering class stats can … There are three critical numbers when considering your admissions chances: SAT scores, GPA, and acceptance rate. Based on the rate, it is relatively easy (higher than national average) to get into UCCS. Colorado College Admissions Statistics. The yield, also know as enrollment rate, is 30% where 1,756 out of 5,853 admitted students were enrolled. The block plan; however, does not work for everyone. Of those admitted 2053 enrolled in the school. In the most recent statistical year 10116 prospective students applied, and 9224 were granted admission. University of Colorado Colorado Springs is a public research university with an acceptance rate of 89%. The overall admit rate remained this year at 13.5% and the admit rates by round are as follows: 25% Early Decision I/II; 15% Early Action; 5% Regular Action.

Eagle Point Lodging, Head Of The River 2019, Bataan Tourist Spots Itinerary, Aim For Growth, Gunsmoke 5 Movie Collection, David Canary From Bonanza, Hardy Pecan Tree, United Baltic States, How Big Is Wizard Island, Laramie S4 E31,