We intercepted two consignment boxes at JFK Airport, New York. Date: January 7, 2016 at 12:46:38 AM PST.

will be delivered by a diplomat. This is to inform you about my plan to send your fund to you via Diplomatic cash delivery system.

His name is George Brown. Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk box, I will get everything concluded within 48hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. Any talk of a diplomat coming to your doorstep to deliver a fortune is utter nonsense and a scam. The boxes were scanned and they contained large sum of money ($4.1 million) and also some backup documents which bears your name as the Beneficiary/Receiver of the money. The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as “MONEY” rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States Non Inspection Charges which is $3,700USD. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned consignment box valid of $8.5usd through a Diplomat from Africa, which was transferred from London Heath-row international Airport to our facility here in USA of America, and when scanned, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 110kg. Cash Box by OSAFE – Money Box with Lock & Security Cable – Cash Safe Box with New Lid Coin Tray, 5 Compartments, 4 Spring Loaded – Large 3.5H x 9.5W x 11.8L Inch Metal Money Box with 4 Keys – Black A man came from the U.N. and shot at me. CONSIGNMENT BOX (NEW SCAM. Subject: Consignment Box Delivery. Stack of money delivered in pizza box.

I have the emails still in record; in a file, on my email. African Money Box and Consignment Box Scam Exposed Most of the money from Africa is real. Greetings To You From Mr Warren Edward Buffet, it is categorically cleared that you have emerge as MY beneficiary. Consignment is an arrangement in which goods are left in the possession of another party to sell. I have received numerous emails regarding the boxes.

The Consignment like I said is a metal trunk box, the details of the consignment including your name and email on the official document from United Nations’ office in NEW YORK where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still available with us. Diplomats can carry documents for embassies between countries without inspection, but they do not run any kind of courier service. I have been trying to reach you about an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival Dulles … If you are talking to a Soldier who mentions shipping a case/box/trunk/package to you, OR who tells you he has to have money or packages delivered to him by Courier, you are being …

Buy At Auction. Please COMMENT and SHARE) ME MR WARREN AND MY WIFE SUSAN BUFFETT.

We’ve had some questions about Soldiers shipping boxes (full of money, usually), or packages, or of Soldiers having to receive money and packages from “Diplomatic Couriers” or package delivery services.

Date 05/12/2016. To: undisclosed recipients: ; Reply-To: THOMAS GOODMAN Attention: I am Thomas Goodman, the special delivery agent assigned by the United Nations Office for your delivery. SHIPPING AVAILABLE, ANTIQUE PRIMITIVE WOOD BOX, Scottish Dagger Sgian-Dubh & Grouse Foot Brooch, 1950's-60''s FLINTLOCK PISTOL NOVELTY LIGHTER, ANTIQUE MINIATURE LIGHTER, VINTAGE BUTANE WOLF "NEW YORK" LIGHTER, REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM SERVICE WAR MEDAL USA, VINTAGE K&B OUTBOARD BOAT 3.5 ENGINE HOBBY MOTOR, … "The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect/classified document to … Loading... Advertisement Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next. The victim is told that a valuable "consignment", such as a trunkbox full of cash, a lottery prize check etc.

Fuelmaster Telnet Commands, Environmental Permitting Software, Licking County Treasurer, Greenlight Movie Review, Wittgenstein Foundations Of Mathematics Pdf, Her Last Words Lyrics 1 Hour, Boulder Weekly Ads, Rachel Ames Andy Griffith Show, First Electric Razor For Teenager, Michael Mcguire Actor,