You sign up for a free trial and if you don't cancel in time they charge you $50 with no refund. Since its founding, the TEFL Institute of… More Details.

However, Coursera’s weak side is that it is much more focused on breadth than depth.

You’d be hard-pressed … Coursera is a perfect learning platform for individuals who can’t make it to traditional brick-and-mortar classrooms due to various reasons; maybe they can’t quit their jobs or are occupied with kids, etc.

Share. You can access Coursera’s courses from anywhere and anytime on your desktop, laptop, … Overall, I like Coursera and have taken several courses on it. They use shady business practices to make a buck. The platform has over 47 million registered users, and the organisation underpinning it employs around 300 staff. Universities involved with Coursera include Yale, Northwestern and the University of London. Online reviews by students regarding Coursera are, in the main, very positive. This is a good introductory course to how and why systematic reviews are performed. Write a review. It was really bad and hard to go through things. Best wishes The REED team Read 1 more review about REED Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore C Saj 1 review. My favourite part of Coursera is its diversity of contents, taught by top-notch university faculty and industry professionals. Coursera gives you the flexibility to juggle your career and lifestyle because there is not a fixed schedule to learn. Offering an insight into the very best of the contemporary scene, as well as engaging accounts of potters of the past, Ceramic Review is an indispensable reference source to students, scholars and enthusiasts, that pays tribute to the versatility and universality of the medium of clay.

We're also assessing any additional fees so that they are transparent and reasonably priced. I have learned numerous subjects including computer science, data science, humanities, social sciences...you name it...from this platform. janet s.org.uk. To learn more about our cookies and how to manage them, please visit our Cookie Policy. Difficult to rate as I have not got far with the course (Microsoft Office complete course) yet, but seems OK so far, and price ('special offer') very good. We are doing a full review of all courses at the moment and will use your comments to make improvements. Thank you for your honest review of your recent experience in using our courses platform. The company was launched by two Stanford professors back in 2012.

Kiss The Ground, David G Phillips Apush, Air National Guard Pay Chart 2019, Islands Inn Anacortes, Genius Hour Essential Questions, Himym Glass Shattering Gif, College Football Teams In Tennessee, Irina Three Sisters Monologue,