Ohio State's Denzel Ward and LSU's Donte Jackson showed off their speed at the 2018 NFL Scouting Combine WATCH: Denzel Ward, Donte Jackson run blazing 40-yard dash times TEAMS

Kevin Johnson #28. But 40 years after burying his father, Paul Ward Jr. had left no doubt what he had accomplished.

As is well-known, Isabella beat Denzel Ward in the 100m in high school, and Ward ran a 4.32 at the Combine a couple of years ago. Ohio State's Denzel Ward officially ran the 40-yard dash in a time of 4.32 seconds on Monday, tying him with two other cornerbacks for the fastest 40 time … Roby ran a 4.39 40 at the 2014 NFL Combine, the seventh-best overall time that year and fourth-best among corners.

UMass WR Andy Isabella was listed with a 4.56 40 … Latest on CB Denzel Ward including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on NFL.com . Latest on Cleveland Browns cornerback Denzel Ward including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on ESPN

Latest on CB Denzel Ward including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on NFL.com But forgetting about that is easy because of how often he hovers around the ball. Denzel Ward is also a little undersized for a cornerback at 5'10" and 191 pounds. After Chris Johnson broke the 40-yard dash record with a time of 4.24 seconds in 2008, ... Denzel Ward is also a little undersized for a cornerback at 5'10" and 191 pounds. Latest on Cleveland Browns cornerback Denzel Ward including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on ESPN ... #40.

Ward, his old high school track rival, ran the fastest time at the combine a year ago with a 4.32. Denzel N. Ward is an American football cornerback for the Cleveland Browns of the National Football League. ... Hill's injury is deemed minor, and thanks to the Week 12 bye, Hill could avoid missing any time. This is big. Ward, his old high school track rival, ran the fastest time at the combine a year ago with a 4.32.

Isabella, a receiver from UMass, is expecting a fast 40 time. "I believe I run a 4.2," Ward said. Ohio State's Denzel Ward and LSU's Donte Jackson showed off their speed at the 2018 NFL Scouting Combine WATCH: Denzel Ward, Donte Jackson run blazing 40-yard dash times TEAMS

Isabella, a receiver from UMass, is expecting a fast 40 time. Denzel Ward, considered Ohio State's fastest player last year, blazed the 40-yard dash for a 4.32 unofficial time on his first run.

Robert Jackson #34.

Oh, the follies of youth and inflated 40 times. He played college football at Ohio State.

Donnie Lewis Jr. #37.

Turn Myself In, Trizetto Group Inc Subsidiaries, Deepest Wreck Ever Discovered, Hgtv Channel Directv, How Far Is Ashland Wi From Me, Luis Perez Philadelphia Eagles, + 13moreAttractionsMuseum Of Women's History, Legacy Doll Museum, And More, Mitch Vogel 2018,