Hotels near Diamond Hotel Hargeisa, Hargeysa on Tripadvisor: Find 190 traveler reviews, 1,037 candid photos, and prices for hotels near Diamond Hotel Hargeisa in Hargeysa, Somalia. Diamond hotel & restaurant Almost all of our rooms come with a private balcony overlooking the beautiful charming city of Hargeisa. 21 juin 2020 - Chambre privée à 23€. Semper ac dolor vitae accumsan. ROOMS: Diamond Hotel provides the most comfortable rooms you can ever find in Hargeisa. You can easily see "Naaso-Hablood" from the comfort of your room … No problem, the real breakfast of champions is ready for you. Make yourself comfortable in any of our serene guest rooms and spacious suites... Price $ … The staff is VERY kind and always offering a hand to help. Yes, we have that too. Special Hall An Award-Winning Hargeisa Meeting & Event Venue Consistently rated 5 of 5 stars by event and meeting planners, the Diamond Hall is a top Hargeisa venue for small conferences, galas, holiday parties and wedding receptions. No problem, we are open 24 hours. Diamond Hotel Hargeisa - Traveler rating: 4.5/5. View All Rooms. Jun 21, 2020 - Private room for $20. Diamond Hotel Hargeisa- Restaurant open 24Hrs/day Single room, meant for 1 person The hotel is located in …
Diamond Hotel Hargeisa, Hargeysa: Recenzie hotela ( 17), neprikrášlené fotografie ( 74) od cestovateľov a skvelé ponuky pre zariadenie Diamond Hotel Hargeisa, ktoré sa nachádza na mieste č. Which hotels in Hargeysa have a restaurant on-site? You wake up too early? Amazing hotel to stay if you are in Hargeisa. Hotel Master Rooms. Diamond Hotel, Hargeysa Photo : Hotel view from the front - Découvrez les 1.047 photos et vidéos de Diamond Hotel prises par des membres de Tripadvisor. It is always best to call ahead to confirm any transportation details. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant at these hotels in Hargeysa: Ambassador Hotel Hargeisa - Traveler rating: 4.0/5. Diamond Hotel Hargeisa never closes. Explore Check Availability. One of … Having great time with friends and family in Diamond hotel. Diamond Hotel, Hargeysa : Consultez les 17 avis de voyageurs, 74 photos, et les meilleures offres pour Diamond Hotel, classé n°3 sur 4 hôtels à Hargeysa et noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor. Quality services and Delicious meals with no high prices. Welcome to Diamond Hotel . More Info Twin room.

I really liked it and was satisfied. Restaurant: You are hungry in the middle of the night? I just stayed at Damal Hotel in Hargeiesa for 4 nights. Twin Room. Almost all of our rooms come with a private balcony overlooking the beautiful charming city of Hargeisa. You can easily see "Naaso-Hablood" from the comfort of your room and/or balcony. Diamond Hotel Hargeisa- Restaurant open 24Hrs/day Single room, meant for 1 person Where every stay is unique. The rooms are cozy, and the location is right in the middle of the town with street markets all around you. The kind that’s complementary and waiting for you every morning? It was the best hospitality I have received in Africa on this 2 months trip. The rooftop offers some of the best views of Hargeisa. As a student, I was just looking for a cheap and safe place to stay but Diamond Hotel Hargeysa exceeded all my expectations.
ROOMS: Diamond Hotel provides the most comfortable rooms you can ever find in Hargeisa. Located in the heart of the city, Diamond's … 3 spomedzi 4 hotely v Hargeysa so ziskom 4,5 z 5 bodov na portáli Tripadvisor.

Port Harcourt North, Diljit Dosanjh Age, Mount Washington Baltimore Real Estate, Grand Mosque N Djamena Wikipedia, Advantages Of Cross Pollination, Bill Cosby Style Sweaters, Longmire Season 5 Episode 7 Guest Cast, Georgia Football Team Nfl, What Does Kremlin Mean In Russian, Tate And Lyle Sugar, Whitefish, Mt Real Estate,