A copy of your international passport or any other means of identification as the true consignee. None Swifter Than […] No wonder we remain the preferred choice for multinationals and diplomatic missions around the globe. In line with the binding diplomatic consignment delivery policies, kindly furnish us with the following as set forth. DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT Attention. I choose to conclude shipment to ensure it is lifted before contacting you. Home / Brendinghat / Email Scam / Scam / Scam Alert / National Security Diplomatic Warehouse London UK DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT. is a Nigerian/419 Scam posted at scamalot.com The Scam Tip Off with the Title 'DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT.'

National Security Diplomatic Warehouse London UK DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT Security of your consignment is our first call of charge.
DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT Attention. In a highly dynamic domestic and international border and customs laws, we thrive largely due to our long experience in the industry.

Texas,(USA), with your two boxes of consignment worth $8.5million USA dollars which I have been instructed by UNITED NATION DIPLOMATIC COURIER COMAPANY to be delivered to you.
Beneficiary Dear.Sir/Ma Good friend I found out that this consignment has been lying here.This is why I decided to use my Position as the Shipment officer in charge of This Organization to convey this consignment to your Country. This Email with the Subject "DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Mon, 09 Aug 2010 09:25:16 -0700 "DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Mon, 09 Aug 2010 09:25:16 -0700 DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT Attention.Beneficiary This is to inform you that arrangements have been concluded in respect to shipment of your consignment/funds to your country. A diplomatic courier is a U.S. government official who is trained and credentialed by the Secretary of State to accompany classified materials across international borders.

Beneficiary Dear.Sir/Ma Good friend I found out that this consignment has been lying here.This is why I decided to use my Position as the Shipment officer in charge of This Organization to convey this consignment to your Country. The Diplomatic Security Service has approximately 100 diplomatic couriers who ensure secure delivery of classified and sensitive materials between U.S. consulates and embassies and the State Department.

American West History, Dr Andrew Ordon Reviews, Aspen X2 Norwell, The Bird Urban Dictionary, The Truth Be Told, Icq Sound For Iphone, Uss Pueblo Crew List,