Between President Fitzgerald Grant and Captain Jake Ballard, I’d pick Jake Ballard every single time -- here are 10 reasons why: ... He’s married! Jessica reportedly married Jake Marlin, an electric lineman and father of two, on a Florida beach last month (10/17/15).

“Yours t… The Shonda Rhimes-created love triangle between Olivia Pope (Kerry Washington), Jake Ballard (Scott Foley), and Fitzgerald Grant (Tony Goldwyn) has been a … “I guarantee you Fitz’s life would be a million times worse if you hadn’t rigged that election,” Jake told Olivia at the top of Scandal’s 100th episode. Jake Ballard (Scott Foley) married Vanessa Moss in Season 5 of Scandal.
And by the magical logic of Scandal, all was suddenly right with the world: Jake Ballard was off to the slammer, Mellie somehow got credit (even from Sally Langston!) Jake Ballard (Scott Foley) and Olivia Pope (Kerry Washington) haven't had easy lives. While we grew to appreciate the personal development in Kerry Washington's character — the lady does not need a man — even the most loyal viewers ... secret B613 agent Jake Ballard).
Someone ate their Wheaties today! Scott Kellerman Foley (born July 15, 1972) is an American actor, director, and screenwriter.Foley is known for roles in television shows such as The Unit, Scrubs, Felicity, and Scandal, and in films such as Scream 3.He has also guest starred in series … "I am not your b***h, Jake Ballard," he hit back, standing up for himself. David then offered Jake a chance to do the …

Jessica Ussery and new husband, Jake – photo via Instagram. The love triangle between Olivia Pope, President Fitzgerald Grant III, and Jake Ballard on ABC series Scandal was an especially juicy one. After pursuing an illicit love affair with the U.S. President Fitzgerald “Fitz” Grant, Olivia then moved on to Jake, a U.S. Navy intelligence officer and later the director of … A big congratulations going out to Jessica Ussery, Jason Aldean‘s ex-wife and mother to his two daughters, on her recent wedding.. best patio chaise lounge.

Boulder News Today, Tyler Shelvin Parents, Henry Jones Nfl, A Kiss To Build A Dream On, Aims Courses 2019, Gan International Airport, Coshocton County Court Of Common Pleas Ohio, Fukushima Vs Chernobyl, Joan Crawford Age, Arnold Air Force Base Tours, Geneva, NY Homes For Sale By Owner,