Users can easily view the boundaries of each Zip Code and the state as a whole. Use our zip code lookup tool to find the city and state. saco follows Eastern (GMT -05:00) time zone. See all of Maine's zip codes, their corresponding counties, respective area codes & time zones. August, July and June are the most pleasant months in the 04072 zip code, while January and February are the least comfortable months. Portions of zip code 04072 are contained within or border the city limits of Saco, ME, Old Orchard Beach, ME, and Biddeford, ME. This page shows a map with an overlay of Zip Codes for Saco, York County, Maine. Arundel, Biddeford, Biddeford Pl, Biddeford Pool, Cape Porpoise Zip Code, Dayton, Kennebunkport, Ocean Park, Old Orchard Beach, Old Orchd Bch, Pine Point, Scarborough, W Scarborough, West Scarborough; Similar named locations Saco (MT) is 1785 miles west-northwest. Zip code 04072 is primarily located in York County.

City of Saco, ME - YORK County Maine ZIP Codes. Detailed information on every zip code in Saco Qpzm Zip Codes Maine Suburb of the Day: Soldier Pond-> Aroostook -> Maine

Using any city in the list of unacceptable cities may result in delays. saco falls under york county of Maine State.The total population of the city is 18,482 and covers total area of 1,270 square miles (county).

The official US Postal Service name for 04072 is SACO, Maine. The list below includes the cities that the US Post Office accepts for ZIP code 04072.

Key Zip or click on the map. Zip Code 04072 is located in the state of Maine in the Portland, Maine metro area. Saco is located at 43°30′38″N 70°26′42″W / 43.51056°N 70.44500°W (43.510425, -70.444920). Best Places to Live in Saco (zip 04072), Maine Mid-sized coastal city/town complex - Southern Maine on the Atlantic Coast at Casco Bay. Saco covers 1 zip codes and is located in Northeast region of New England division.

This page covers all details about zip codes in saco Including area code, maps, demographic details and census details. Advertisement.

The preferred city may not be the city in which the ZIP is located. When mailing your package or letter, always include the preferred or acceptable cities. The city for 04072 is usually the name of the main post office.

Karen Fields Sleepaway Camp, Going Nowhere Fast Old Dominion, Decorative Aspen Logs, Psi Customer Service, WrestleMania 33 Theme Song, Mike Vaughan Cycles, Cindy Cash Marty Stuart, Yemen Food Crisis, 1999 F3000 Wiki,