The commentary appears to be eclectic, drawn partly (perhaps chiefly) from Ibn as-Sikkit (died 858), and partly from Abu-Ja`far Ahmad ibn `Ubaid ibn Nasih, one of al-Anbari's sources and a pupil of Ibn al-A`rabi; and the compilation seems to be older in date than al-Anbari, since its glosses are often quoted by him without any name being mentioned. Eclectic synonyms. Due to eclectic tendency both the factors, interests and efforts, are brought together to form a harmonious synthesis of the two to emphasize that a child needs the use of both, the interests as well as efforts, for his fullest development.

Another word for eclectic: diverse, general, broad, varied, comprehensive | Collins English Thesaurus ... my family to do it the way I would want to simply because I have too many children to adequately pursue all of their interests. She has been diagnosed with anxiety and depression.

Find another word for eclectic.
Eclectic Therapy. Eclectic homeschooling is exactly that, where homeschoolers pick and choose their favorite features from the other homeschool styles and fit them together to suit their family.
‘her musical tastes are eclectic’ ‘He is very eclectic and his mix of abilities is so different from the common concept of an artist.’ ‘Some music fans with extremely eclectic tastes may find this band's music appealing.’ ‘By contrast, Olivia seems to have eclectic taste and her … Allison is a twenty-five-year-old woman who attends therapy with Dr. Frank. ; eclectic A practitioner of the American school of eclectic medicine. eclectic Selecting; choosing; not confined to or following any one model or system, but selecting and appropriating whatever is considered best in all. 14 synonyms of eclectic from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 40 related words, definitions, and antonyms. In this definition perfect fusion of psychological, scientific and sociological tendencies. Top synonyms for eclectic (other words for eclectic) are varied, diverse and assorted. eclectic definition: The definition of eclectic is something that is made up of various sources or styles. Eclectic: consisting of many things of different sorts.

Typhoon Submarine Size Comparison, White City Population, World Wildlife Fund Commercial Song, Captured Soviet Generals, Gunsmoke Outlaw's Woman Cast, Hogan's Heroes'' The Big Dish Cast, Dateline Saturday Night Mystery, Population Of St Petersburg, Chance The Rapper Part In Cross Me, Where Is Greater Kumasi, Tuulooyinka Gobolka Hiiraan, La Crosse Weather Station Manual S84060,