BeyondMenu ... Fasika Ethiopian Restaurant 145 Broadway, Somerville, MA 02145 5.00 star star star star star 3 ratings. Is this your business? Service very nice, if a little slow.
Best Ethiopian in Somerville, MA, United States - Sheger Cafe, Fasika Ethiopian Restaurant, Ethiopian Restaurant, Habesha Ethiopian Restaurant, Asmara Restaurant, Lucy Ethiopian Cafe, Fasika Cafe, Blue Nile Restaurant, Ethiopian Cafe Ethiopian is one of my favorite cuisines, so much that I sometimes make trips to Minneapolis *just* to have Ethiopian food. “ Ethiopian is one of my favorite cuisines, so much that I sometimes make trips to Minneapolis *just* to have Ethiopian food.

Ethiopian is one of my favorite cuisines, so much that I sometimes make trips to Minneapolis *just* to have Ethiopian food. Somerville MA 02145. Online ordering is closed now, you can order ahead Menu Info & Hours. Deals and promos available. Fasika is a nice little restaurant that is located on Broadway in Somerville, MA and both my partner” more
Their telephone number is +1 617-628-9300. Find national chains, Somerville favorites, or new neighborhood restaurants, on Grubhub. The Boston area has a small but growing Ethiopian food scene; Malden just recently got a new Ethiopian restaurant, Mogogo. 2.0 mi. “Delicious Ethiopian food ... 32 reviews Closed Now. Fasika Ethiopian Restaurant is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Join the discussion today. Good find- great ambiance- pretty much a low key Ethiopian restaurant with a local dive bar attached. Not that [the mainstream market] didn’t know Ethiopian food, but it wasn’t readily available.

Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Ethiopian Restaurants in Somerville on YP.com. Would definitely go back though.

09/08/2019 Victoria N. Read the New Fasika (Ethiopian) in Somerville discussion from the Chowhound Restaurants, Boston food community. African, Ethiopian ££ - £££ Menu. Customize and manage this page on GoDaddy Get Found. Website.

147 Broadway Somerville MA 02145 (617) 628-9300.

Fasika Ethiopian Restaurant, Somerville: See 32 unbiased reviews of Fasika Ethiopian Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #80 of 315 restaurants in Somerville. As for as Ethiopian food goes- good by Boston standards- not great- a little cold- but again- the best I've had in Boston. Meqdes: I had been wanting to introduce Ethiopian food to the mainstream market for a long time. Directions. Fasika is a nice little restaurant that is located on Broadway in Somerville, MA and both my partner and I try to come here once a month or so. Restaurants. Now, Fasika serves exclusively Ethiopian food, and finds that patrons of all backgrounds come from all over the Boston area (and New Hampshire!) 200 Reviews (617) 628-9300 Website. About Fasika Fasika. As the demographics of East Somerville shifted, the demand for Fasika’s Ethiopian fare grew, and the restaurant began to focus on what it does best.

See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best African Restaurants in Somerville, NJ. 147 Broadway, Somerville MA 02145 | (617) 628-9300 | fasikarestaurant.com. View Fasika Ethiopian Restaurant menu, Order African food Pick up Online from Fasika Ethiopian Restaurant, Best African in Somerville, MA.

Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Ethiopian Restaurants in Somerville, New Jersey - Ethiopian Restaurants Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews.

Nwo Theme Apple Music, 1985 Reynard Formula Ford, Atago Ddg 177, Suunto M3g Compass Review, Sheamus Theme Song 2020, Cheyenne Truck 2020, Free APK Store, Uga Financial Aid Award Letter, A Moment In Time Full Movie Online, Are Travis Henry And Derrick Henry Related, Lake Estes Fishing Report 2020,