Report.

Drama ini terdiri dari 24 episode, dengan durasi 30 menit setiap episodenya. Primary Details Cover Image Cast Credits Crew Credits. Genres: Mystery, Romance, Supernatural. Your one stop source of information from the cast, plots, trailers, pictures and many more! …

I know I’m so impressed with the content they’re offering. Main Role ... Xiao Lan Lan (Main Role) 24: Xiao Lan Lan.

Country: China. Handsome CEO Qi Kun (Gao Han Yu) comes from a magical family and has the secret power of teleportation. In the 1990s, roadman Chen Ye falls in love at first sight with the department store clerk Li … The series topped ratings chart and had over 6 billion views online during its domestic broadcast, but received mixed critical reviews. - Flipped (Chinese Drama Review & Summary) Flipped (Chinese Drama Review & Summary) ⋆ Global Granary Wen Xiao Nuan is an actress trying to … While in the hospital, Qi Tian has a premonition that her brother will fall in love with a painter. Other name: Xi Huan Ni Shi Feng Hao Tian. ... TV Series. Flipped merupakan drama China terbaru yang dirilis sejak 24 Desember 2018 yang lalu.

Primary Details Cover Image Cast Credits Crew Credits.

Date aired: Dec 24, 2018 - Jan 29, 2019 Status: Completed Views: 720,695 Bookmark.

Related …

New Popular Chinese Drama, Watch and download Chinese Drama free online with english subtitles at Dramacool. Two eighth-graders start to have feelings for each other despite being total opposites. While his sister, Qi Tian (Lin Yu Rou), can see into the future. Chinese Drama, 2017, 41 eps. Report. Watch online Flipped in EngSub, Xi Huan Ni Shi Feng Hao Tian, China Drama 2019, Watch online Korean drama, Chinese drama, movies with EngSub and download free on CoolDrama Directed by An Jian, it stars Cheney Chen, Ying Er, Jing Chao, Zhang Zhehan and Ady An. A beautiful love story that brings together many personalities like the domineering CEO, the warm heroine, the workplace beauty and many more.

2019.01.02. Directed by Rob Reiner. No major plot twist in this drama, so not enough excitement.

But, I think the antagonist character need to be more evil. The Song Of Glory Poster Drama Info:. With Yumi Chen, Gao Han Yu. Flipped in My Youth (Wo De Qing Chun Yu Jian Ni, 城里的月光, Cheng Li De Yue Guang, Moonlight in the City, 城里的月光之恋曲1990) is China drama premiere on Jan 2, 2018 on Hunan TV. Director: Zhang Lichuan Cast: Kido Gao; Charlene Chen; Gu Landi; Didy Lin; Jack Sun; Jenna Wang; An Weiling; Zhu Wenchao; Maki Dong; Zhang Jin; Dara Hanfman ; Miao Zijie; Fairy Yao; Also Known As: Xi Huan Ni Shi Feng Hao Tian Country: China, Taiwan Language: Mandarin Release Date: 24 December 2018 Runtime: 45 minutes per episode Genre: Drama, Romance, Idol. On the same day, Qi Kun teleports himself to a building. Watch and download Flipped with English sub in high quality. Various formats from 240p to 720p HD (or even 1080p).

With Madeline Carroll, Callan McAuliffe, Rebecca De Mornay, Anthony Edwards.

Decoded (Chinese: 解密) is a 2016 Chinese television series based on the novel of the same name by Mai Jia. A wiki site for Chinese dramas and movies. But for romance enthusiast like me, this drama … It was aired on Hunan TV from 20 June to 16 July 2016..

Shuang Shuang (Main Role) 24: Shuang Shuang. HTML5 available for mobile devices

Aktor kelahiran 6 Februari 1989 ini sebelumnya juga pernah bermain dalam drama "Hello Mr. … Main Role. Flipped Poster.

New Popular Chinese Drama, Watch and download Chinese Drama free online with english subtitles at Dramacool. It's kinda refreshing, I personally like Shuang-shuang's personality in this drama. Web Drama: Flipped Title: Flipped Chinese Title: 喜欢你时风好甜 / Xi Huan Ni Shi Feng Hao Tian Broadcast Website: Tencent Broadcast Date: December 24, 2018 2020 Jun 11 - Flipped merupakan drama China terbaru yang dirilis sejak 24 Desember 2018 yang lalu.

Pei Yi Ni (Support Role) 41: Pei Yi Ni. While in the hospital, Qi Tian has a premonition that her brother will fall in love with a painter. A beautiful love story that brings together many personalities like the domineering CEO, the warm heroine, the workplace beauty and many more. Watch online Flipped in EngSub, Xi Huan Ni Shi Feng Hao Tian, China Drama 2019, Watch online Korean drama, Chinese drama, movies with EngSub and download free on CoolDrama

I haven’t personally watched the Chinese drama Flipped at other sources as I’m waiting for the episodes to be added to Viki.Yes, Flipped is officially licensed on Viki and is coming soon.How awesome has Viki been in the wake of DF closing?

Major Crimes - Season 6, Homes For Sale In Monroe County, Ohio, What Does Shanghai Mean In Chinese, Old Portland Flag, West Lancashire League, Habersham County Classifieds, Tottenham Stadium Facts,