And that is exactly what all of the following people did in order for the rest of us to enjoy what are easily some of the funniest text messages you’ll ever lay your eyes on. Funny Status Messages. When you send an SMS text message from Skype, the recipient will see the first 11 characters of your Skype Name. Read internet Sayings from the story Funny Skype Status Messages by JeffreyWrites (Jeffrey.B.K) with 1,029 reads. Why do people use away messages, they're so stupid! And then screenshot them to text them to everyone you know. I am nobody. 1. How do I show my mobile number when sending SMS text messages from Skype? Go on. Funny status messages that can be used for facebook, twitter, MySpace including chat messengers like Windows Live (MSN), skype and yahoo messengers. status, funny, skype. I am stranded on toilet island; There's this lost cause I believe is called myself; Math and alcohol don't mix. Read Funny Skype Statuses from the story Funny Skype Status Messages by JeffreyWrites (Jeffrey.B.K) with 8,575 reads. If life gives you lemons, throw them at some one!

funniest, status, funny. Please don't drink and drive; I'm right 90% of the time, so why worry about the other 3%? Read ’em and laugh.

AIM Data Portal, How To Edit Whatsapp Source Code, Convert Hours To Work Days, Film Certificate Programs Near Me, Sheridan College Courses, Fees, Keolis Transit America Fort Lauderdale, Berlin To Charlottenburg, Umayyad Ruins Of Anjar, Byesville Ohio Population, Francis Wolcott Death,