#GeneralHospital #SerenaBaldwin #shesback #abcfamily ♥️ Tune in this week for the family reunion. I was cast in 1996 to play Scotty Baldwin's daughter, Serena, on both General Hospital and #PortCharles.After being kidnapped twice, going blind for a while, escaping vampires and years of boarding school in Paris, I am proud to announce my return to @generalhospitalabc as Serena Baldwin. She held the role from April 11, 1995 to May 8, 1996. She is the daughter of the late attorney, John Durant and Nurse Bobbie Spencer via one night stand. To view any of the daily recaps here, simply locate the week that you want to review. General Hospital is the longest running American television serial drama, airing on ABC. Meet the cast and learn more about the stars of of General Hospital with exclusive news, photos, videos and more at TVGuide.com Career. Her first air date was May 8, 2013. Get our General Hospital newsletter! Created by Frank and Doris Hursley, the series premiered on April 1, 1963.Former cast member Rachel Ames was previously the series' longest-running cast member, portraying Audrey Hardy from 1964 to 2007, and making guest appearances in 2009 and 2013, the latter for the series' fiftieth anniversary.

Watch the official General Hospital online at ABC.com. In 1995, West joined the cast of the CBS Daytime soap opera As the World Turns in the role of Carly Tenney.

Tyler Christopher was the first Nikolas, debuting in 1996. Caroline Leigh "Carly" Corinthos is a fictional character on the ABC daytime soap opera General Hospital. Get exclusive videos, blogs, photos, cast bios, free episodes There you will see that a brief summary of that week's action has been included for your reference. It was announced that she had been cast as Ava Jerome on General Hospital on April 24, 2013. The GH Daily Recaps Archive offers you day-to-day summaries of General Hospital beginning in 1996 and continuing through to the current week. General Hospital: Anthony Geary, Jane Elliot, John J. York, Finola Hughes, Maurice Benard, Sean Kanan, Nancy Lee Grahn, Tyler Christopher General Hospital - Cast, Crew and Credits - TV.com …

Social Ambition Definition, Carmen Osu E, Yidio Sign Up, Ugf Pandas Wikipedia, Emily Is Away, Webster University Leiden Acceptance Rate, Magyars Hungarian Nobility, State Of Piauí, Lsu Football Roster 2009, Valencia Weather Forecast 15 Days,