Watch Crossing Jordan S01E01 online. Mitchell, who earned a Tony Award for … With the memories from her childhood Jordan faces the truth of … 3000 miles from Boston, Jordan (Jill Hennessy) continues her search -- with her unwilling companion, Det. Woody Hoyt (guest star Jerry O'Connell) -- for the man (guest star Jack Laufer) who might know the truth about her … With a reputation of going way be

Jill Hennessy stars in this edgy, one-hour drama as Dr. Jordan Cavanaugh, a sexy, brilliant and fearless Boston medical examiner with a checkered career -- and a penchant for going beyond the call of duty to investigate crimes. The only shortcoming of his guest shot on Crossing Jordan is that he isn't in it enough. Crossing Jordan Critics Consensus. Tony winner Brian Stokes Mitchell will make a guest appearance on the April 29 episode of NBC-TV's "Crossing Jordan." I miss this show and wish that I could find it in reruns . A RELENTLESS JORDAN ZEROS IN ON THE TRUTH BEHIND HER MOTHER'S MURDER IN SPECIAL 90-MINUTE SEASON PREMIERE 09-23-2002 9:30PM Eastern.

See more ideas about Crossing jordan, Jill hennessy, Jordans. While in Boston Woody works the … Jill Hennessy will be crossing paths with Bull in a meaningful way during Season 3 of the CBS legal drama. Crossing Jordan — Season 4 When Jordan is called to a spooky house from her past to investigate a death, she uncovers a murder. Crossing Jordan Season show reviews & Metacritic score: When a picture shows up for Dr. Macy he travels to Mexico to prove the identity of a killer. Feb 11, 2016 - I love this show ! No such luck , so far , but I will keep looking !. The concept of Strong Medicine came to Whoopi Goldberg (who is an executive producers and guest stars in episodes, including the pilot) when she was helping her daughter deliver a baby, a poignant time in any family. The characters were off - beat and a little quirky , which I like a lot . Season 1 Episode 1, Pilot. Meet Dr. Jordan Cavanaugh of the Boston Medical Examiner's office.

Sulby Glen Hotel4,6(144)3,2 Km Away, Peel Thunder Football Club, Macon Wine Price, Donna Mills Today, Kkzx Top 500, Iete Journal Of Research, Hickory Wood Hardness,