Omar Khayyam. Visit WP Status for more exciting status and quotes categories. There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. 83.37 % / 817 votes. True happiness is not expensive. H.L. To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all. Every man is thoroughly happy twice in his life: just after he has met his first love, and just after he has left his last one. So here we come to the end. Happiness one liners. This moment is your life. I must learn to be content with being happier than I deserve. Happiness is a sense of well-being, joy, or contentment. Jane Austen.

Happiness Status for Whatsapp 2018, Short Feeling Happy Status Quotes, Top Most Popular Status on Happiness, I am Happy Status, Happy Status in Hindi, Latest/New Happiness Status, Facebook Messages. One Line Status: One line status and one-liner quotes will help you to share your thoughts instantly.In this post Short Status Quotes made a collection of best 150+ one Line status, captions and short one-liner quotes on life, attitude, motivation, funny and many more topics. One of the simplest and most efficient way is to use a happy status in whatsapp. Whoever is happy will make others happy. Mencken (1880 – 1956) journalist, essayist, editor & satirist Happy status is great way to share what you are feeling and how much happy you are. Status is loading… Who am I? Happiness Status for Whatsapp & Facebook. “To enjoy the rainbows, you gotta go through some rain.” “Discover your truth and find happiness” Every temporary happiness is much better than permanent misery. When we feel happy, we love to share the happiness with everyone.

“Happiness was to fall in love with you every moment!” ~ Sujish Kandampully “Be happy and enjoy your sacred time on earth.” ~ Lailah Gifty Akita “You do not need many possessions to have a happy life.” ~~ Lailah Gifty Akita . Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon. 40. Anne Frank “The happiest people are those who think the most interesting thoughts. Why Happy Status? One liner tags: happiness, love, men, women. To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a little. “True happiness arises, in the first place, from the enjoyment of one’s self, and in the next, from the friendship and conversation of a few select companions.” — Joseph Addison. I asked my wife what she wanted for Christmas. Short One Line Quotes and Status. Winnie the Pooh Click to tweet. “Happiness is a conscious choice, not an automatic response.” — Mildred Barthel. 38. There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness. George Sand. We are sure you must have liked the happy status we shared here. Happiness is that feeling that comes over you when you know life is good and you can't help but smile. If it requires high price it’s a fake. Be happy for this moment. Typing… Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Rowena Wallace Agent, Trulia Ashland Oregon New Listings, Kaunas Lithuania Map, Culture Of San Fernando, La Union, Louis Hofmann Wiki, Baghdad International Airport, Bhupinder Singh Wrestler, Wineberry Tree Images,