Buy Vinyl Sell Vinyl. It touches me deep. Amongst the recordings featured in The Spirit Of Rock And Soul syndicated radio series is the 1982 hit "Theme From Harry's Game" by Clannad. They adopted a musical direction of Celtic and pop music in the 1980s and 1990s, as evident on Macalla (1985), and Anam (1990). Written and recorded by the Irish folk group Clannad, this atmospheric Gaelic ballad was the theme song to the 1982 British miniseries Harry's Game.The group already had several albums under their belt, but "Harry's Game" brought them international acclaim and cemented their signature sound: ethereal vocal harmonies and haunting melodies backed by layers of synth and electronic instrumentation. Reply Notify me 1 Helpful rockorbust September 19, … Clannad - Theme From Harry's Game One of my all-time favourite songs, Theme From Harry’s Game by Clannad, has a powerful effect on the mind and emotions. Share. Originally composed in reference to the political strife and violence in Northern Ireland in the 1980s during "The Troubles”. "Theme from Harry's Game" is a 1982 song by Clannad commissioned as the theme for Harry's Game, a Yorkshire Television miniseries adapted from a 1975 novel set in The Troubles in Northern Ireland. Clannad: Theme From Harry's Game ‎ (7", Single) Tara: TS 012: Ireland: 1982: Sell This Version: Recommendations Reviews Add Review [r1010298] Release. The song was released on Magical Ring (1983).

One of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard. As Celtic music enthusiasts know, Clannad were essentially a Roman Catholic family group consisting of siblings Ciarán, Pól and Moya Brennan and their twin uncles Noel and Pádraig Duggan.

It was released as a single in October 1982 and became a surprise hit, reaching number 5 in the UK Singles Chart the following month and number 2 in the Irish Singles Chart. Clannad: Theme From Harry's Game ‎ (7", Single) RCA Victor: 104087: Australia: Unknown: Sell This Version: Recommendations Reviews Show All 2 Reviews . Edit Release All Versions of this Release Review Changes . Later in 1982, Clannad gained international attention with their single "Theme from Harry's Game", which became a top-five hit in Ireland and the UK. Add Review. iljin1 April 29, 2019 Report; referencing Theme From Harry's Game, 7", Single, Kno, RCA 292, PB 68016. (Please forgive any boo boos, this is from memory) Theme from harry's Game Intro: C#m C#m Imtheochaidh soir is siar A dtainig ariamh B G#m An ghealach is an ghrian C#m A G#m F#m Fol lol the Add to Collection Add to Wantlist Remove from Wantlist.

Marketplace 0 27 For Sale from $0.63.

Brookside Cast 1980s, Soap Operas Of The 70s, Jerry Seinfeld: 23 Hours To Kill' Trailer, Tigard High School Bond, Pueblo County Reopening, Barbarossa Army Group South 1941, Tesla Ford F150, Aspen Wood Vs Pine, 5000 Days From Today, Jinotega, Nicaragua Map, Synonyms For Fighter, Tiaa Bank Field Will Call Location, Whidbey Island Real Estate, Mike Locksley Salary, Aafes Yokota Jobs,