He was killed by The Governor in Issue 48.. Characteristics and Role. Hershel Greene wasn't always a farmer but after the death of his wife he decided to follow the family career by moving back to the farm. He is then executed by The Governor with a shot to the head. Hershel Greene is a main character first encountered in Issue 10 of Image Comics' The Walking Dead and is the father of Maggie, Billy, Shawn, Lacey, Arnold, and the twins Rachel and Susie. hershel greene scott wilson twdedit the walking dead twd twd cast gifs** * jenni 5,307 notes. He is a relatively fit man for his age and is of Jewish heritage. Follow. Il apprécie beaucoup Beth Greene, la jeune fille d'Hershel. Hershel Greene is a comic-adapted playable character from The Walking Dead: Road to Survival. Take a look back at all the "Walking Dead" deaths and where they rank among each other.

Dans le dernier épisode, un jeune adolescent participant à l'attaque ratée de la prison fuit dans la forêt où sont regroupés Carl, Hershel et sa jeune fille. Hershel Greene is a main character and survivor of the outbreak in AMC's The Walking Dead. After witnessing the death of Billy, Hershel loses all hope he had and refuses to escape. He is a farm owner who lived in rural Georgia for many years with his family. Unfollow. Wilson a été choisi comme vétérinaire, Hershel Greene, lors de la deuxième saison de The Walking Dead en juin 2011. Il est mis directement en joue par Carl et Hershel lui ordonne de lâcher son fusil. Ce rôle lui a valu des critiques positives, notamment dans TV Guide qui indiquait qu'il avait apporté « des nuances subtiles d'humanité au personnage de Hershel Greene ». He married twice, his first wife being Josephine Greene and his second wife being Annette Greene, who brought along her son from a previous marriage. Reblog “I’m sorry for everything Maggie’s lost.” “Don’t be, my girl is STRONG.” Well, I’m a PUDDLE yourethebestofus . Hershel is the father of Maggie and Beth Greene.

Knots Landing: Back To The Cul De Sac, Joseph Joestar Son, Defiance County Indictments, Pink Daisy Meaning, + 18morePizza RestaurantsThe Hideaway Bend, Cibelli's Pizza Eastside, And More,