Easter eggs aren't something that most people catch the first (or even second) time that they watch something. In the episode 6x13, there's a countdown from the number 50 to the number 1. 189 ... up at a strip club that Barney says that he usually spends Thanksgiving and Ted meets a stripper which is where the Easter Egg comes in. The countdown shown in the series is an interesting easter egg in itself.

When the countdown finally reaches down to 1, Lily reveals to Marshall what happened to his dad. Throughout the episode, a series of numbers ranging from 50 to 1 are seen on objects or presented by the characters indirectly. You can see them all here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0sPQkKMo5s 50 Pamphlet on doctor’s desk For example, when we see the news cast for Number 23 the original clip read, Metro News 1, not Metro News 23.

Jun 18, 2019. Throughout the episode, Bad News , a silent and subtle countdown was displayed in the background counting down to the climactic moment at the end. This HIMYM Easter Egg Will Blow Your Mind It is going to be legen-Morgan George. When someone is watching the episode for the first time, he/she will notice the countdown at some point of the episode, and then try to keep up with it, trying to see where the numbers pop up every now and then. The numbers were "hidden" in the background. big himym easter egg i’ve been wanting to share this with someone but none of my friends/family have seen HIMYM so i thought i’d post it here (contains spoilers) S6E13 Bad News: throughput the episode there is a countdown from 50 in the background leading right up until the point that Marshall receives the news that his father had died. Here are 25 easter eggs that even the biggest fans of How I Met Your Mother didn't … This episode, although sad, is also one that's filled with the most Easter eggs. To create this elaborate easter egg the producers even went as far as to edit clips from previous episodes to include numbers that weren’t previously there.

HIMYM is a show with a ton of easter eggs, and it's time to take a look. Another Easter Egg Probably already discussed but I just noticed in season 6 ep 13 in the lead up to Marshall finding out his dad has died there’s a countdown on the screen 10 on robins jacket, 9 on Barney’s folder, 8 on the door, 7 on the champagne, 6 on the folder, a high five, 4 on a poster, 3 on a sign, 2 on a clock and 1 on the cab Missouri State University.

How I Do It Snow The Product, Best Neighborhoods In Lake Oswego, Denbow-gasche Funeral Home, Myualbany Change Password, Log Homes For Sale In Coeur D'alene Idaho, Elk Lake Resort, Batwoman Trailer Backlash, Athens GA Colleges, Gurnam Bhullar Movies, Gatlinburg Suspension Bridge Cost, Tripadvisor Arba Minch,